What's stopping you from dating a beautiful femboy instead of a basic Stacy?

What's stopping you from dating a beautiful femboy instead of a basic Stacy?

Attached: belly.webm (576x1130, 1.55M)

Attached: 1231wqe8.jpg (1200x720, 193.34K)

They're guys.

thats a woman

I'm broke, lazy, short and weird. I also like to be alone. I'm so lazy and so much of a homebody that sometimes I won't even jerk it or fuck a hooker

Heterosexuality.

I doubt they want to date a 33 yo balding wizard.

You dont date femboys or trannies. You fuck them. Simple as.

bruh thats a cick

because I'm a guy and I'm straight and the person in the video is a guy. hence, why i won't date or fuck a femboy.

with a dick

I want to have a gf (male) like that but haven't found one. Any femboys here looking for a relationship?

Faggot

If the opportunity presents itself, why not. Pretty sure the wife would be down for it.

Honestly? It's Stacy's mom. She just has it going on and I want to be near her.

lack of availability because they are a meme and those who crave them crave them ravenously due to lack of supply, or I would do so very very happily

queer

the person in that video is likely a flat chested girl who is larping guy to get attention, the internet has really gone full circle like that

Dignity

the lack of a reproductive system. i want kids.

Attached: 1662054496078860.png (222x219, 89.81K)

no such thing in my area just the real trannies aka 6ft 300lb hairy men in dresses with 5 o clock shadow and meatier hands than most mechanics.
a few natives and Hispanic try to but they are usually just huge fat lardo gay boys
if I was to have one they gonna be wife material like clean my house, cook me food, and keep my balls drains AND be passable for the next 5-10 years or I'm gonna drop them sooner. the second they fuck up and look dudish they would be out. same rules for black women the second I see their nigger hair I can't look at them any other way and they gone. just how I handle the weird situations

the dick between his legs

you have explained one of the key reasons I would be excited about a femboy partner, the risks are nothing save for sadness if it ends