So when are the Democrats coming for our guns, exactly...

So when are the Democrats coming for our guns, exactly? You guys have been making that claim for decades and it's never happened. What makes you think they're going to do it this time? Could it be that this is all just fearmongering by the NRA to sell more guns and make more money?

Attached: coming-for-our-guns.jpg (960x1004, 299.06K)

Attached: its-a-conspiracy.jpg (480x360, 43.33K)

Attached: 7662530D-6292-4453-B0AC-4515DDECE7F4.jpg (183x275, 3.94K)

Pedos gon’ ped

Attached: trump-grift.jpg (1125x1448, 168.27K)

The Democrats constantly try to introduce legislation to restrict guns, ammo, and gun accessories. People complaining is why it hasn't happened to the extent that the Democrats want.
How do you not understand this?

Remember when biden said “take the guns first, due process second”

Oh wait

You guys complained an awful lot about Biden being inaugurated, and it still happened.

Making a statement about what could theoretically work does not mean it's an endorsement of that statement.

why is every ant trump propaganda post on Any Forums always followed with 4 to 5 posts agreeing with the OP all from the same IP?

Oh, right, theoretically work to violate your constitutional rights and right to due process. Got it.

Post count is 9, poster count is 6, you do the math, dipshit.

>I have to attempt humor to sidestep reality because I know they want to take the guns.

>So when are the Democrats coming for our guns, exactly?
Always have been. Some places without democrats are just better at trying to put in rules that get completely ignored by criminals. These places also have less criminals. Where would you say all these gun epidemic problems happen? Because the majority of statistics always point towards democratic cities. Where are all these mass shootings happening? Not the big head liner of the week of some dying cable network trying to desperately get views. These things happen and don't even show up in news reports. Where do all the statistics of these news reports show up from? Inner city democratic places. Every time records get unsealed from an investigation where do you think it all happens? Democratic cities. They're corrupt and on the take. They tie up solving the issue, make people vulnerable. Criminals make their money and hits, democrats are complicit in it.

If you need 30 rounds to kill a deer with your "Hunting rifle" you might want to go to the range and work on your aim, Sport.

When is the last time you hunted anything? Let me guess you're a modern day davy crocket hunting is your express business and you're an expert?

Guntards.
Reason #39 from a series of over 9000 as to why you should not live in America.

the poors, particularly the stupid poors: "here you go champ"

You exposed yourself to being a dumbfuck. Congrats
This

Dude, the states with the lowest gun crime rates are Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire - all blue states. I live in Massachusetts - another blue state... Plenty of people have guns here, you just need to get a permit.

I just appreciate a Billy Madison throwback

Ans there you go. Wanting to restrict ammo and magazines because you, and you alone, have determined what the appropriate number of rounds for any situation.

Nah, not particularly big on hunting myself, but I have friends that hunt I'll get some meat from to freeze. I don't care about y'all having guns. Hell, you want 30 rounds, go for it, but let's make it a bit more difficult for some nutjob to just buy an AR15 right after they turn 18. Put in some red flag laws to monitor suspicious purchases, and offer training courses.
Shit, you want an automatic? Cool, get the training and pay a tax stamp for that registered firearm. You're responsible now for what that firearm does. Afterall, it's not the gun, it's the owner that kills.

Nope. The assault weapons ban was the last great attempt to curb 2A and it enjoyed broad bipartisan support. Pretty much all major gun control bills have only been passed due to Republican anti-gun movements and most of the biggest bills were sponsored by Republicans, not Democrats.

Crime concentrates in cities, it always has since the existence of cities. Also, all cities are "democrat cities", the dangerous ones and the safest ones, all democrats, dummy. Don't ever say shit about "democrat cities" because its clear you and anyone else who brings up this point is completely talking out of their ass.

Extremely strict gun control laws in New York (pushed by a anti-crime Republican) were one of the main reasons that New York crime plummeted in the late 1990s and early 2000s, along with Democrat-like policies like rent control and tenant rights.

The truth is out. Even his own family wants nothing to do with him. Damage control incoming.

Attached: BidenFraud.jpg (795x640, 60.9K)

>Posting a fake twitter account post
yikes

another retard and useless politics thread,as usual.... Let me do my thing

Attached: 1662019071683130.png (1350x1938, 365.06K)

I expected better. Then I remembered that Democrats have limited brain function.

Attached: 1662000820163299.jpg (1684x1191, 640.14K)

Anti gun democrats are going to get a hell of a wake up call when the Magaban starts lighting the place up. Its a matter of when and not if this country Balkan-izes and turns into a dumpster fire of various factions. Buy guns now while you still can easily and use violence to protect yourself because no one else will.

Attached: 1662010272733135.png (1620x2320, 1.53M)

the funny part is trump was willing to take everyone's guns and "let the courts figure it out later." that's why trump gets my vote.

Yeah the East Coast prior to covid was the leading cause of young deaths because you're all involved in the opiod epidemic. You're stats are from corrupt pharmacists laughing at "pill billies dying". You're under the thumb of big pharma, is killing someone with drugs better than a bullet? Because you people are still the leading cause of unnatural deaths. I've never heard anyone say well fuck at least he over dosed instead of got shot. The sad thing is you traded gun deaths for drug deaths and think you're not the leading cause of mortality in what should be a healthy tax payer base. I'd rather live in my shit hole where I'm afraid of being assassinated by cops shooting me than your corrupt shit hole.

It's an unverified account for a public figure, dipshit It's obviously fake.

lol sure bud. you're very badass and your medal is in the mail.

Attached: 1662009247950101.webm (480x382, 1.64M)

Attached: 1662001333463149.jpg (700x1100, 63.28K)

>Gun regulations caused the opioid epidemic.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the power of right-wing mental gymnastics

Attached: 1662002958206728.png (1163x1485, 760.53K)

>my opiod epidemic would have been avoided if the butterfly flapped it's wings in the midwest and bannged guns

Get fucked faggot. Being pro self defense is not boasting.

Please tell me this post is ironic, because if it isn't you should definitely kill yourself.

Attached: 1db0f90c311445fa9abe30cbb85ff384.jpg (2343x2962, 1.75M)

Ordinarily I’d agree, but I don’t trust liberals not to abuse it. Think of all the people they actually label as criminals, terrorists, Nazis - the mechanism is there for them to say anyone who ever voted Republican or ever attended a Trump rally or didn’t denounce something their friend once said is now a red flag. What if they found out you don’t date trannies, or you never contributed money to BLM? What if you refuse to fly a pride flag in front of your house. Shit sounds silly, but I honestly in my soul believe 100% that’s the direction liberals would take this.

Attached: 05d5b142f45143c8fc8f5b709a83b647.jpg (1076x1909, 676.55K)

Didn't he say he would never ask for donations because he's rich and not a corrupt politician?

Well then, please explain how I should kill myself. A gun would be a really violent way to do that. Would you recommend a pill or opioid?

He did. I actually remember that.

He never did until you guys started suing him 24/7.

I suggest drinking bleach.

Yeah, how dare people who worked for his companies demand that he pay them the money he owes them.

I see a lot of fear coming from "What ifs" and not anything grounded in reality. Nobody is going to persecute you, or anyone for not donating to BLM, not wanting to date a Trans person, fly a pride, etc. Hell, the vast majority of us do not give a flying FUCK what you want to do, as long as it doesn't encroach on our personal freedoms and liberties. Let gays get married, let gays adopt, lets stop the spread of misunderstanding and hatred for each side. It is a very vocal minority that screech for the smallest things on all sides. We're all Americans, we're all supposed to be equal. Let's get to acting like it.

Imagine cucking this hard for our billionaire overlords & their governmental lapdogs. "Please intervene and help us live our lives, daddy government!" You think when they come for our guns it's gonna be because they care about our lives and want the best for all citizens, dumbass?? Just look at the constant, incessant, endless stream of divisive rhetoric and propaganda everywhere you look. Just look at how many people are dying of preventable causes every damn day. If they come for our guns, it's because the armed, well-informed, unified masses are a threat to their absolute power. If an independent, moderate orator ever emerged as a voice of unifying reason and successfully pulled people's heads out of their asses about their "muh tribalism" "us vs them" "omniscient, infallible good guys with all the irrefutable answers to every facet of life vs dumb bad guys" bullshit, and opened people's eyes to the population control and shit that's going on, they'd be fucked. Don't be a mindless sheep. Cars are way more effective killing machines than guns. Don't rob old Bertha or young Jessica of the right to not get raped at knife-point and killed because you think the government are good people.