If you don't self-employ you are a cuck. I am 25 years old, never worked ever...

If you don't self-employ you are a cuck. I am 25 years old, never worked ever, this year i made translation bureau with my gf and i am here all day having sex whenever i want right in the office, drinking whenever i want right in the office, sleeping whenever i want right in the office, and obviously showing up whenever i want right in the office. Oh, and pretty much all i do is send translators what clients send me.

How does that make you feel, e*ployee?

Attached: 31PEPE2-jumbo.jpg (600x600, 35.94K)

Bump.

Teach me

FUCK YOU

I'm happy for you. Sounds like good business.

I’ve started to realise this. You need to aspire to work for yourself, otherwise you’re shit on by the employer. Haven’t complete control over your work, is cool. Whatever it is, try to work for yourself.

Sure, ask me what.

Well I'm writing my books, but no one is buying, so...

tell us about clients, I'm pretty sure lulz can be had from these

Where do I go to learn about business stuff, I have heard a few things like tax write offs that let you basically get shit for free, but can that amount to everything including food? Im still a blue pilled wage cuck, set me free user.

My clients are of all kinds of people who want to translate. I offer all kinds of translation and my work consists of everything from medical to legal documents, job resumes, personal letters, disclaimers, etc.

how can i make cooming a business?

I unironically dont know about all that, but you are probably asking about how to avoid your business getting taxed. In my case, it's easy, i simply havent registered it whatsoever, all my revenue is my personal, not of business or any company. That way i dont have to pay the shit, that's why i said all i do is have fun in the office with my gf, all i do is send translators shit to translate.

Having a boss is obvious cyckoldry.

that brings me tears to eyes user. please if i could say one thing is make it more about the writing. dont worry about the profits. your passion will payoff if its true but if youre more worried about how large you are then you will and deserve to fail

onlyfans, twitter, reddit, there are so many fags who make a lot of money doing it. basically just look up an agency to rep you and things can go good. you need a proper mindset to be successful

well what is business is the question? businesses are entities that provide goods and services. its nothing more than that. think of a good or a service and run with it. me personally i resell concert tickets and i just started a few months ago. 5/19 i bought my first tickets and ive made 20k+ in profit so far and im going to make a lot more. you have to do things that others may not be willing to do. I also resell vinyls, collectables, video games etc. It works for me. Find something that works for you. Its called a niche.

I'm op and i wanna elaborate more, i sometimes fail to realize just how incredibly lucky i am tgat i never had to work or provide for myself. I have parents that gonna feed me until the end of time, my mom is tyoe of cat to do my laundry, clean my room, make my meal, and my dad's type of cat to provide all the money and food. I am sure i could sit at home doin my own shit and they'd be okay for forever.

shit son, that sounds hard as fuck, how do you do it?

Basically it's client calls me, sends me their document they want to translate. Then i send it to my translator of that particular language and hear their price. Then i tell the client my price overall and that's all.

Most documents need notary validation, that is, they must be translated by licensed traslator which notary vouches and validates their translation.

But some dpcuments, mostly medical, dont require any notary so i do translate them on my own, even if they arent english.

but are your translators specialized enough that can translate legal and medic stuff? That sounds like you'd need someone with medical and lang background

It depends. Some are, some are not. One thing with medical documents is google, luckily, translates all kinds of medical terminology precisely on virtually all languages, so yeah, as long as they have natural talent to edit and interpret the text proper way, it' fine.

But as i said medical docs never really require notary so i do them all by myself, i have translated for cancer patients from the languages i dont know, but im pretty sure i translated correctly.

>be a loser neet
>have fat ugly gf
>translate some garbage for 50 bucks three times
>make greentext

not only do you "work for yourself" you also have wagies, you son of a bitch, I'm beyond jelly

It is not realistic for me to start a business by myself already but it might be so in some years, any recomendations?