Untitled

Attached: DuckDirective.jpg (500x389, 39.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/120HFjKPuJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=jxza96txkcA
youtube.com/watch?v=_dLOO2SbdH0
cbarks.dk/thecensorednegroes.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fun fact, in the early cartoons, co-written by Carl Barks, Donald Duck could have quite the flowery dialogue you'd expect his voice to work against; the gag was that the guy who was the hardest to understand was actually the most learned in the barnyard.
Then Barks left for the comics and that angle was sadly dropped.
So in a way KH giving Donald the sorta prose it gives him is a return to roots.

What did you all think of Dark Road's finale?

I thought it was funny that Xehanort is a chosen one because he's empathetic and is sensitive to other's emotions (unlike you) and his backstory is that he was traumatized by a school shooter killing all his friends and then got groomed by a guy calling himself Mom.

>I thought it was funny that Xehanort is a chosen one
Wasn't the point of the final scene that Xehanort wasn't actually the "Child of Destiny from the Destiny Isles" but that it is actually Sora?

>dude world order
>but ok we can take genie and tinkerbell with us

He's not necessarily THE child of destiny, but it's implied he, Baldr, and Sora are all special because they feel hearts better.

I think the reason it gets posted is more to do with character voice than actual content. He can be quite involved, but I don't think I'd ever characterise his speech as being particularly "precise" or "analytical" in this way. It's probably a translation failure, I imagine they were trying to replicate a bunch of nuanced kanji.

I love when people "write" Donald (Like printed media) they just assume he's coherent and can speak full sentences instead of sounding like stage 5 throat cancer.

>So in a way KH giving Donald the sorta prose it gives him is a return to roots.

He doesn't get those prose in game though it's just the manga adaptation and I'm pretty sure it's not even an official translation but some mid 2000s tard

He does get Zettaflare which is great though.

Attached: barks_wdcs68.jpg (800x590, 65.86K)

I havent watched it yet (I refuse to play phone games) but I love this art.

Attached: 1661520727984702.png (473x625, 439.34K)

There's a 4-hour video on youtube with every single cutscene of every episode, but the text goes by so slow that you should just put it on 2x speed for a 2-hour video. It's even less if you were up to date with Dark Road before episodes 4 and beyond dropped.

what a time to be a KH fan

Attached: Screenshot_2022.08.29_17.50.04.104.png (1920x1080, 839.51K)

>He does get Zettaflare which is great though.

That's why Donald puts up with all the shit everyone in Duckburg piles on him every day. Because he knows. He knows he could utter one word and destroy all of those motherfuckers. His greedy uncle, his bitch girlfriend, his smug asshole cousin, all of those assholes could be erased in a flash whenever Donald wants it. And that's exactly why he DOESN'T do it. He knows that what they do to him on a daily basis is nothing, NOTHING compared to the unadulterated annihilation he could inflict upon them at any moment of his choosing. That gives him the strength to endure, to keep pushing on.

Yeah, I now don't understand when YX's time travel journey supposedly happened. It can't be pre-DR, because he wouldn't stand a chance against Sora and Riku, but it also can't be during or after DR, because then why was he so obsessed with getting a keyblade wielder to join him back in DDD?

>Play through the entirety of ff12
>fight the final boss
>his best attack is Megaflare or something
>but this duck can zettaflare no problem
i kneel

Attached: don't fuck with donald duck.png (1280x241, 201.06K)

Shouldn't you also factor in the user's magic stat? As in, the Flare of a level 9999 Bahamut would do a lot more damage than the Flare of a level 1 enemy, right? So how are we certain that Donald's Zetaflare is actually stronger than the Teraflare of a way stronger entity? Or is this not how FF works?

Moral of the story: Don't fuck with a corkscrew dick shaped volatile.

can some one get in vocaroo and say this in Donald ducks voice?

He has a beautiful singing voice
youtu.be/120HFjKPuJ4

Donald duck is also the best Disney character

Someone on youtube did it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jxza96txkcA

i think shoving forks down my ears is a more pleasurable experience than listening to this

I could probably do half of it. it's fucking hard talking through the back of your teeth

But why does his hat have a zipper and a belt? Is that some sort of visual metaphor saying that Donald is a dick head?

Attached: 1657858332176.png (863x843, 1.4M)

Attached: 1639530393775.jpg (800x1207, 187.73K)

i love this series

>What are half truths

Who are you quoting

Phone website you tranny.

Jokes on you I was always lost from the very moment of the KH1 opening and Dive into the Heart shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dLOO2SbdH0

Someone explained it well on the Kingdom Heart General on /vg/ in the top of the current thread

Donald Duck

Attached: lf.jpeg-1.jpg (2260x3000, 1.79M)

I actually enjoy being lost in Kingdom Hearts because there are so many mysteries in the games we can't know about until the future anyways. Or characters who don't know what they are like Roxas. And it really puts you in the mindset of a child whose world just got destroyed and sent to other ones and has to deal with cults who no one knows about. It's kinda like how I feel when I think about the government especially with the Master of Masters but I don't want to get political lol. That's also why KH is timeless to me. It's always about cynicism vs childhood wonder. And Sora is always being challenged by that. Darkness is cynicism. Xehanort in DR becomes so disillusioned and let down by his leaders.

That being said I also enjoy figuring out the lore and story and it's not that confusing. A lot of it is intuitive and fairytale like though while still being FF Square JRPG but long running so even more lore.

Attached: FbV0_gQWAAMdL7-.jpeg.jpg (1905x1080, 299.39K)

How am I supposed to phone a website they don't have phone numbers.

Magic Mirror being relevant made me nut. I hope Palpatine and Mary Poppins are like that in 4.

Where? I don't see it.

See
But you might want to read all the things its quoting. Basically DDD used the wrong age Xehanort because DR wasnt planned to be made or something. Its on that conversation somewhere.

Character level numbers aren't canon but spell tiers are.

Oops it didnt work for som

You replied to a post about Zettaflare, not the time travel one

Attached: 1457521818234.png (500x271, 225.17K)

Sounds like the kind of solipsism you'd hear from Buddhists

An Extremely Convoluted Goofy Movie

Will they be in the next KH?

Attached: bois.png (1280x1280, 2.02M)

The fuck is this shit? And I would say no, but you never know for sure, considering TWEWY trooned up Traverse Town back in DDD.

>trooned up Traverse Town back in DDD.

I want to hack of your dick with an axe In so tired of trannies being brought up when it doesn't even make sense and everyone fucking loved TWEWY when it came out and even now q

It's funny you say that because Kingdom Hearts is going to touch on Buddhist stuff and already has a little bit. According to the in game back of the box Verum Rex mentions Karma. Kingdom Hearts has a lot of spirituality and psychological stuff in it

Attached: tumblr_inline_pjl9sbVh801sl2arq_500.jpg (500x280, 17.73K)

how often do other cartoon characters not understand him? its us the viewers that have a hard time. he speaks just fine within world.

My persoal favorite is the part where an user calculates in that scene with Dark Riku that Goofy can move at the speed of light.

>everyone fucking loved TWEWY
Nice revisionism. Only midwits didn't care about the fucked up (((localisation))) that TWEWY has.

Donald really sounds rough in KH3. He sounds like he's fucking dying every time he sees a good spot to find some ingredients. I don't know if it's age or because he has a new VA.

>it’s a localization autist
Oh joy. TWEWY was one of the only good parts about the shitheap that was DDD.

>JP: Hello, how are you doing?
>localisation: Ayo this patriarchy goin be mad racist yo frick the police!
>if you think that this isn't okay, you're autistic
How's the down syndrome?

There is nothing in the first TWEWY about patriarchy, you fucking moron.

>he didn't unlock the secret fourth week where your partner is Tyrone McBlackguy the BLM protester who got shot to death for standing on a corner minding his own business

Well constructed prose filteredut plebs since the beginning on time, it's akin to crafting a rose using a foundation of cards which each card being a word, easy to topple, but satisfying to perfect.

KH manga is the real way to experience the story

Xehannort is now /ourguy/

He always was. I'm already half Xehanort.

Any fellow Xehanorts in this thread? We only need 13.

I am Xehanort.

If you get half-Xenahorts you can get up to 26.

Xehanort reporting in. I fucking love/hate darkness.

Meds. Take em.

cbarks.dk/thecensorednegroes.htm

You have come this far, and still you understand nothing.

>dogshit-tier scanlations
I swear to god, nobody on this board has ever read the official versions of the KH manga.

>trannytubers don't start kneeling to xehanort
uhhh wtf

What thenfuck is wrong with the janitorial staff?