New ‘toss I don’t get it

New ‘toss I don’t get it

Attached: 865B546A-A062-4B13-A7D6-822727C2EA79.png (1500x500, 65.71K)

you don't get it? were you dropped on your head?

Amogus in the snake grass.

You’re a fucking liar. I don’t see shit.

Attached: file.png (225x247, 22.86K)

ENHANCE

the comic tries to highlight the differences between libertarians and nazis, making it seem like they are completely incompatible and therefore a libertarian cannot harbor nazi sentiments.

this, of course, depends on a limited or deliberately warped understanding of nazi ideology and economic development, as well as a rhetorical slight of hand.

on the first point, nazis were initially non-interventionist and protectionist, only turning towards expansionism when the national labour power wasn't enough to sustain the population anymore. that's also when the privatization was pushed into turbo mode to pay for the increased military spending.

on the second point, free speech is a misnomer - the real goal is to achieve protection of their own opinion against societal norms. and there is no such thing as total free speech for everyone in reality. there will always be ideas that will be met with resistance and violence, especially when they threaten the established order.

and limited government is just a joke as well: what libertarians want is a world dominated by market conditions. which is kind of what's happening already, although more or less limited by states to the benefit of the working class. what libertarians don't understand is that the state works in the interest OF the capitalist class and in protection against the working class. getting rid of the state will amplify inequality, making society more unstable and prone to a proletarian revolution (or fascism). not that i wouldn't welcome revolution, it's just the opposite of what the libertarians really want.

tl;dr mineralyeet is a moron

You're drunk THIS early in the day?

What the fuck is difficult to understand about this? It's the equivalent of
>nazis ate bread
>hence, you're a nazi!!!

saying you don't understand a stonetoss is a Any Forums meme

They're not Nazis, they're fascists.

yes, that's accurate. a smug moron. the worst kind.

> only supports free speech, non-interventionism, and limited government when it correlates to their agenda.

They're actually very selective as to how they apply their convictions and beliefs.

Attached: 1660334815760484~2.jpg (471x900, 83.78K)

Fuck. I'm not even a newfag.

Nazi's banned all those things.

[spoiler] that's the joke [/spoiler]
Reminder that this board is 18+.

these are so cringe kys

The last horse finally crosses the finish line. Well done user.

There are no more oldfags anymore. I've been on here since 2012 and there were barely any oldfags at that point. Just do whatever you want user. Fuck this fake newfag "oldfag" culture shit.

>free speech
Free from government regulation.
It doesn't mean free from consequence.

Attached: ThatWord.jpg (625x625, 77.64K)

>Reminder that this board is 18+.
Fucking KYS Retard.

LOLOLOL

Since 08.
kys fgt.

No. the Nazis were against free speech, against private gun ownership, were interventionists and for an all controlling government. The woke pink haired character just has no knowledge about history. "Nazi" has just become an insult to characterize someone whom he disagrees with.