Why do you faggots discuss politics on this image forum? How is that amusing to you?

Why do you faggots discuss politics on this image forum? How is that amusing to you?

Attached: sworld.png (544x544, 413.03K)

Sword of Deep-Seated, love yugioh

Yeah, me too. I've been playing Power of Chaos since '05/'06. Playing right now in fact.

ugh damn, nostalgia just hit my head, man.

You ever duel on nexus? Me and a couple buds use that site to duel occasionally. We play old school though and refrain from the decks that rely on building a crazy board on the first turn (negate fest).

Because they get to argue

download and enjoy, user.
I used to play on dueling network a little bit back when it still existed, and now occasionally play with a friend on Master Duel but only with 1st gen cards. Years ago I used to also play Power of Chaos through hamachi.

Attached: gs.png (544x544, 435.04K)

I think you're right, user. I will

What's considered 1st generation cards? Everything is available to use as long it's b4 gx?

to piss you off

I use Cheat Engine to set speed on 10 and play in windowed mode without sound so I don't have to wait for the animations. Saves a lot of time if you're unlocking cards, but playing fullscreen, normal speed and with sound if I want the full nostalgia experience.
Essentially, yes.

Attached: gianttrunade.png (416x416, 335.67K)

Sounds like a good time, could be nostalgia but I feel like the current generation lacks the back and forth of the past. Since you're posting cards, might as well share your favorite monster and why?

I love this one so much

Attached: 16b1f4b945c1e74415547726eec74dff.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

Forbidden Memories is fully sick and I hope they release it on the playstation store like they did with Tekken 2. where's all the Tiger Axe gone

Attached: 1626232194378m.jpg (768x1024, 110.44K)

That's a really good card, the art is fantastic and the effect is powerful.

The art is what made me like it, it's really beautiful. I've been playing team fortress 2 since 2014 and have a custom badge with this card on it. It's really special.

Do you still play irl with your mates, while following 1st gen rules?

Vorse Raider. It's the strongest LV4 normal monster in POC (ATK tied with few others) and back when I was first playing I remember Kaiba summoning it almost every game and I hadn't unlocked it for a long time (among the last cards), + artwork is great.
Man, I have to download an emulator and play this
Right, one of my favorite artworks in yugioh

Attached: vr.png (500x500, 493.77K)

No, the last time I've played yugioh irl with mates was in 2011.

That's fucking brutal man, sorry.

No love for Jinzo? Great art and his effect was kind of OP.

It's okay bro. Thank you

That's obviously a lie you were typing, any more lies jewfag?

Sure. Jinzo, my next fav after Vorse Raider, the ultimate trap denial. I used to play it in every deck. What's your favorite strategy with Jinzo?

Attached: mn.png (544x544, 450.2K)

Yu-Gi-Oh master duel is better than the irl game