Am I ugly?

Am I ugly?

Attached: Bilde fra 01.09.2022 kl. 16.46.jpg (2088x1392, 255.73K)

bump

You're not good looking as is - lose weight, shave the head and look like you want to live and you'll greatly improved your appearance.

This. It seems like you got good facial structure. If you were the appropriate weight & just shaved your head you wouldn't be half bad.

kys
>pic related

Attached: 1615826080439.jpg (640x640, 64.33K)

bump

Have you been slidding today, Graham?

Post more, can i have a shoutout please?

very ugly
you will never bang a girl.
Time to get a job; and use 200 bucks to get laid

Yes, and I'm tired of your face every damn day, logfag

Tarl Warwick that you?

dik pik or gtfo

Attached: 1660485112891976.jpg (3088x2320, 1.1M)

I coomed a few seconds ago. it was nasty and so watery and slimey and so much too, mfs tasted like sea water even

Grow your hair out

Nice

yes,
you scare the childrens

Like that you are, yes. Let's take stock.

Buzzed hair, plain black t-shirt, somewhat obese.

If you grew your hair out a bit and got a nice hair cut (short on the sides, long on the top, with a part on the side, + little pomade to sculpt the look.), Dressed well (something with a collar, a nicer shirt), and lost 15 - 20 pounds, you would be a totally acceptable man.

You are super close, you just need to put forth a little more effort in your grooming and appearance.

Use it as special flavor sauce.

Example. Plemons is by all definitions ugly, but look at him with a little grooming. Suddenly very handsome. Men are judged by different metrics than women. Beauty is not top priority.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.42M)

Nothing's wrong, except you're overweight.

That's totally in your control. Cut carbs for a few months and sign up for CrossFit or something.

Once you get in shape, try and work on your style. If you have a female friend or family member about your age, ask her to go shopping with you. Maybe try growing a beard or something.

You got potential, but you gotta to put in the work. Apply yourself.