Tomorrow release date. will you watch it Any Forumsros?

tomorrow release date. will you watch it Any Forumsros?

Attached: fbb.jpg (700x1109, 245.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5h7djcHKelc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah dude. these movies are so fucking boring. i tried watching lord of the rings and i fell asleep ten minutes into the first one. harry potter too. both are basically the same fucking movie both are gay wizard shit thats boring as fuck. Even star wars is less gay.

the fuck mate? what are you watching in your free time? stranger things or gay of thrones?

>what are you watching in your free time?

i dont get much free time. i have a 1 month old. mostly i just watch travel bullshit on youtube tbh because imma poor bitch and will never get to travel so i live vicariously.

fantasy wizard shit is so fucking gay and when a dude cops to liking it its a MASSIVE fucking turnoff.

also murder shows are pretty lit tbh.

know shiey on youtube? might be amazing to watch. dude is really free with his "illegal freedom" stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=5h7djcHKelc

snuff and redrooms in the darkweb or the classicals like isis-executions creative cuts?

i actually watch alot of that urbex shit ya ive watched shiey but he not one of the better ones tbh theres way better like Proper People. growing up in 2010's pittsburgh there was so much old ass buildings to explore it was comfy, i wish i got in on the urbex youtube shit when i was younger.

nah i meant actual murder TV shows. First 48, Only Murders in the Building, Murderville, Making a Murderer, etc shit like that. the true crime stuff but some of the fictional shit is fun too.

i do be liking goreposting shit tho lmao

dont know "proper people". will check it out

you should its very high quality shit. i used to like that RnK guy too but he stopped doing urbex videos.

i watch alot of japanese travel channels too. "I will always travel for food" on youtube is interesting as fuck and he posts some cool shit.

Has Amazon ever made any tv/movies that don’t suck complete shit?

Attached: E45A3DF4-A2FE-4BD7-8180-F62AEE72DDFC.png (729x638, 153.72K)

No. Lord of the rings is lame as hell.

well shieys "journey to freedom" is less of ubex. more roofing and travelling

"the boys" was fun to watch, even if they fucked up the last episode of s3

i seen some of his vids where he train surfs. shits cool as fuck

im also interested in his equipment from time to time. good that he shows that kinda stuff

> fantasy wizard shit is gay says unemployed mother of 3

Imma assume someone out there dodged a bullet.

That sci fi show the expanse was damn good.

>unemployed

I was employed until i had my baby. moms belong at home taking care of kids not wageslaving for shekelberg. ur just a manboy that wants a woman that chases money so she can pay for ur faggy legos and star wars merch. rope.

>mother of 3

nah, only 1. rope.

hm, want to fap. help a fellow Any Forums and post your nudes plz

I will be watching it but I'm expecting a boring cliche filled waste of time.

Attached: African_american_hobbits_in_the_shire__black_skin_big_beardShire__lord_of_the_rings_movie_still_oab57yzj7q2m.png (512x512, 495.47K)

>Has Amazon ever made any tv/movies that don’t suck complete shit?
If its true that this Karen cant act,

hopefully you will be spared further Amazon Studios garbage.

(Realistically, Bezos just reaches into his loot-bag and bails them out. Like he does every year for his toy CGI rockets)

Attached: Morfydd-Clark-Feet-6707447.jpg (1429x2048, 1.68M)

its not the samefag. OP here. im genuinly happy for the series.

NO

#gowokegobroke

its not about wokeness, you little faggot. why did i even post the meme poster? its actually about the story before the lotr stuff. linked to the simarillon