Super Straight

THE FUCK IS SUPER STRAIGHT? THIS SHIT AINT NEW GENDER!

Attached: images.png (522x587, 21.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gbaq_qxjmPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, I'll stick to regular straight.

And they call these "super straights" transphobic. Can't they just understand that transgender is out of my preference? Although I do accept the trans, but I'm not gonna romance with one

ending of the World is nearing, lads. Get ready!

Attached: 6656567.jpg (1200x720, 190.2K)

Trannies are becoming the new women, they need to stfu

ahem, religion.

What if I'm super gay? I could be transphobic but not homophobic :D

Nah, they wan't you to play a long deceive them, say it is something else that makes you not attracted to them, "a bad fit", "no chemistry", etc....

They're fragile and this is literally how our society works and have for a long, long time.

Attached: 1231wqe8.jpg (1200x720, 193.34K)

Yep, they are fragile. Survival of the fittest is true. They get accepted by society, fine. Although, they can't prolly reproduce well, and have a very fragile mentality. They'll likely cry and give and continue being dramatic

There will be trans ppl, but you can't expect them to be that many on the future. They'll still rare

ahem, organized religion and pedophiles.

Why do republicans support pedophiles?

Theres no SuperStraight. Straight is straight.
Somebody's attracted to somebody who butched his genitals is a fuckin freak. Thats how we call it.

Stop trying to go around it like you're normal.

youtu.be/gbaq_qxjmPw

> Systematic gerrymandering of definitions
> Give themselves infinite nuance in their identities
> Stack identities one upon the other to give even more nuance
> Straight people specify "Cis"
> "YOUR A FUCKING BIGGOT TRANSPHOBE PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

Attached: SM6OmRs.jpg (1244x2000, 379.23K)

you want to say: "it doesn't matter what trans people do because religion and pedophiles are around as well"?
I know it's extremely difficult for you, but try using full sentences

>you want to say
Strawman, in a phrase

>Did not answer why republicans worship pedophiles.

Fixed it for ya

Attached: Screenshot_20220902-010329_Sketchbook.jpg (888x997, 236.08K)

It was a question. So not only are you failing at writing full sentences, you also can;t read them. Got it.
Now back to your cave, faggot

Attached: 736462.jpg (1200x720, 196.8K)

delusional

Attached: 4444.jpg (960x684, 254.74K)

he's arguing by reference. Instead of understanding what he's saying, he's simply citing what he's heard other people as though they were playing cards that counter each other.

You say "trans pedos" he says "church!" because he was told this counters you. If you don't also know his shorthand, you MUST not be in the loop and he gets to dismiss you out of hand. If you don't know the next echo-chamber approved counter, you "didn't address his argument".

It's a sure-fire way for retard youngsters to "win" every argument.

That graph proves republicans are child fuckers. Mormons are literally christians who tried to normalize child fuckery.

Republicans shoot themselves in the foot so often. Please, never change.

I have no idea what any of this means