Cuck King - Part 14

Saga Continues

Archive guy?

Attached: 888.png (1824x2190, 1.78M)

Attached: Accent1_nmap.png (128x2048, 45.42K)

Attached: 1649396110618.jpg (640x886, 128.45K)

Lol you guys can't possibly be this dumb. I thought you would've figured it out by now.

Part 2

Attached: 999.png (1858x1165, 531.35K)

Attached: 777.png (1724x1125, 1.1M)

Attached: 555.png (1841x917, 470.17K)

Attached: 444.png (1885x552, 483.19K)

Attached: 333.png (1793x438, 60.96K)

Attached: 111.png (1938x1167, 288.36K)

Last one

Attached: 000.png (2195x959, 684.32K)

Hey Cuck Sempai - I understand that you have a mental defect but can you PLEASE START USING A TRIP YOU MONGOLOID

You can't use trips on Any Forums you absolute fucking retard

Show physique, OP

Your can't use trip on b. Cuck King has a solid system down though now where he's posting pics only to confirm his identity

Someone find location

We should fuck this guy's wife, he'll probably like it

Dicks out for Sarah

Attached: iPJJFMb1N1kZFqSfx8B1AOULv1uPj57bgoAQFnoiY-M.jpg (1000x750, 160.89K)

So just as a quick informal survey. Show of hands if you've never begged your girl to fuck another guy.

Attached: 23e21cc97246695a0cf579c5342dfb906e1202299d0ccddbdb3fcbca315ae06a.gif (250x263, 1.94M)

Reposting my advice from last thread cause in think it’s good advice and I want CK to see it.

Don’t threaten divorce if you don’t want to but you need to make it clear that having sex with someone else without your permission is cheating, regardless of if you gave permission in the past.

Also say she knows you are uncomfortable with the arrangement and if she goes she is in fact choosing sex over your feelings.

If she hears and understands all this and still goes and fucks the other guy then she really doesn’t give a fuck about you dude and yes divorce is your best option

She has a nice little body and it's a shame that Cuck King can't please her.

Fake text. This reads like/pol/ pretending to be a nigger. Sage.

he's not going to follow any advice. hes going to shrug it off like he has been doing and do it on his own and look like a moron which makes these threads funny.
just let him keep doing his thing, because he is a complete idiot

Together 8 years, married 2. Never asked her to fuck another guy.

Sarah already has too many dicks out for her.

she has a trash body, 0 tits, flabby ass. if she looks like that, i know OP has got to be just this skinny, frail, jew looking creature

If CK was truly a kike, he would rent her to bull, not just give for free.

probably looks like McLovin'

Attached: 4eceb33eab5b9c09db7d33ea6594ea44.jpg (236x354, 12.16K)

not only did he fail as a husband, he failed as a jew.

Yeah you’re probably right but I felt I had to try.

Bull is white, I'm reposting someone's post about the authenticity.

I’ve been a follower since day 1 thread 1 and yeah I originally thought it was just some big LARP but there are so many little things that make me think it’s genuine.

1. They are Jewish which is a pretty big part of this and is very funny, but the only evidence was a small corner of a flag that was noticed by a few anons like 2-3 threads in. A larper would have made this obvious from the beginning and played it up.

2. The bull being white. Usually larpers have the bull as a BBC for obvious reasons. In the text conversations the bull talks like a wigger/nigger. If CK was making this up why would he do that?

3. He posted a full receipt for the hotel reservation that I looked over and all the times were correctly lined up. It could have been forged but would have taken some serious effort, or he would have had to anticipate it being asked as proof and spent hundreds of dollars to actually buy a hotel room. There was a discrepancy in the hotel reservation as well that wouldn’t be there if the receipt is forged because he would have just put Marriott.

4. His unwillingness to provide things that could easily be faked. Like if he was already faking texts between himself and the bull, why would there be such an unwillingness to also fake texts between himself and his wife? Sure it could be some 4d calculated chess move because he knew I would be making a post like this or the simplest answer would be that he isn’t larping and genuinely didn’t have her phone.

I hope this is all a LARP but to me it screams genuine, which is incredibly sad.

hes had probably close to 1000 people try.

he doesnt live in reality- obviously thinking he will be the star of his own MMF even though he busts the second he puts it in

Yeah the fact that reddit and Any Forums agree on something and he still won’t listen…what can you do