Alcohol and Weed combo is OP

Alcohol and Weed combo is OP

Attached: lethal-dose-comparison-weed-memes.jpg (745x801, 81.68K)

>Alcohol 13 shots.
Bollocks. I've drank 25 before and I'm not even a seasoned alcohol.

I'm assuming they mean straight ethanol, not liqueur.

Who drinks Ethanol?

Literally everyone who drinks alcohol. Ethanol is drinking alcohol.

I'm pretty sure it'd take far more than 6 liters of water to kill you. The only reason too much water can be bad for you in the first place is that it can dilute electrolytes in the blood making it difficult or impossible for your nerves to fire thus organ failure. But your body would likely piss out all of the extra water before you could even consume that much. There's very few records of people actually dying this way.

You know what I meant. I drank 25 shots of vodka so about 37% alcohol roughly.

>There's very few records of people actually dying this way.
That's because most people don't drink 6 litres in one go.

You've just proved weed is dangerous and no one should have access to it

3 different measures for volume. Only retarded 'murricans do this unironically.

Coffee: ~33,5l
Alcohol: 0,26l single or 0,52l double (second makes more sense from content and picture)
Water: 6l
Weed: ???

tl;dr: This triggers my autism in a good way

Attached: unknown.png (1080x1068, 1.28M)

Because you got a high tolerance for been an alcoholic

Attached: projectilevomiting.jpg (400x270, 10.8K)

Yeah is just a retard meme

lol

Attached: pure-ethanol-chemical-500x500.jpg (500x500, 29.96K)

True

>water 6l
Absolute bullshit. I regularly drink 6l in a short time span in the summer when working out. Nothing ever happens.
I know of a cade where a kid swallowed a battery and the mother thought it would be a great idea to give him almost 20l of water. Nothing fucking happened (because they got the battery out in time).

Was she expecting to float the battery out ffs? The kid is dumb but you can't blame it with a mother like that.

Try distilled water m8.

Same goes for ethanol try 99,9% and half a litre might get you (or a fraction of that as an enema; source I worked as a medic)

Attached: unknown-370.png (843x896, 701.99K)

She wanted to dilute it in case the hull broke down from stomach acid or something. Not sure.

Did you take small steps to get there? Like, are you completely immune to water now?

>I regularly drink 6L in a short time span in the summer when working out
lol I doubt it bro, unless you drinking american "litre". Also let me guess your cock is regularly 50cm?

great meme user, hahaha

>Summer
>Working out
>over a vague time span

No shit.

It's per "dose" so like, say, within the space of 15-30 minutes or something without giving your body a chance to remove it.

If you're working out in the heat then you're constantly removing water from your system.

water is more lethal than coffee?

>13 shots
Of Everclear maybe.

Nah, they are 118 expreso cups

How many litres is 118 cups?

>13 shots

I"ll drink a fifth of whisky then drive to the liqour store for more liqour. And get food on my way home.

Based on average coffee cup size from Google over 13 litres