Peace ignorance

77% of Russians support invading and killing Ukrainians.

Do Russian people still deserve cultural treatment? My answer is simple: treat them all like idiots until they realize they are at wrong.

Attached: 70AF47E3-97FE-4A3E-A482-E0D580E6701E.jpg (3088x2320, 1.29M)

sharpie now

Attached: vibes.gif (250x188, 1.84M)

Kill yourself hohol scum

and how do you plan to do that? troll them on twitter?

It’s not 4, dumbass

The people in the south and east of Ukraine are Russian. Ukraine neonazis have been killing them for 8 years prior. So now Russia is freeing them from you nazis. Simple as

Numbers of ways are countless. Depends on your creativity, courage and dedication.

Russian are the missing link to our simian ancestors. Foolish. Entitled. Lazy.

worked for america

Are you saying there are even more people who don’t deserve cultural treatment? I will do some research, cheers.

If not a larp, post your tattoos

do u hab sharpie??? green, it seems from ur notebook

The fuck did you come from?

from 4chinz

Attached: CCDBC6F8-F55F-473D-8DC3-54874C186A12.jpg (899x1599, 121.08K)

mmmm holy yummarino u eatin' good

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Then how do I know you are not a cockrouch?

Attached: AE260B39-D81C-40C7-AED8-3C7F65995BF3.jpg (3724x2096, 1.33M)

im a little cockroach im going to eat ur food nom nom nom

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

When you hear a piece of propaganda like "Neo Nazis in Ukraine were killing Russians", you could do literally 30 seconds of research online and see that the Ukrainian President Zelenskyy is Jewish and the whole story falls apart. Try to find any non-Russian sources documenting a genocide against Russians in Ukraine and you will come up empty like I did, no videos, no articles. Just Russian propaganda. Russia wants the oil, the wheat and the ports in Ukraine. That's why they invaded Ukraine. It'll take the Russian military 20 years to recover from the ass whooping they're taking.

Thank you user