Am I the only one who prefers small and cute asses over the big and nasty asses that contemporary American media is...

Am I the only one who prefers small and cute asses over the big and nasty asses that contemporary American media is trying to push for whatever reason?

Attached: 小尻.jpg (800x1101, 86K)

No you are not. This is an American thing. All humans like normal butts.

I feel you

Attached: 59 (3).jpg (1000x1500, 571.78K)

Absolutely not. Those tight little asses are just begging for it.

Hell dude, I event like flat asses and I'm tired of the fucking fat ass trend

Thank you for not letting me feel alone on this matter.

Attached: 6C44431F-F561-4C30-A510-164EADC7D03A.jpg (960x1276, 685.32K)

not even close- its not an American thing- its a lower classes and Negro American thing.

Bruh

Attached: 20220730_140355.jpg (1076x606, 226.43K)

this

I could swear those women looks like kids. Thank god for the cyberpolice or I would think they were real kids

I found a girl online, she was very beautiful and witha great personality. Her tits were fake, but well shaped, I can accept that.

But, when she turned around... She had a fucking diaper for ass, two fucking ostrich-egg-shaped-cheeks. I can't, I really can't.

I agree with you OP. Fat and flat aren't as hot.

Small, medium, fit with a HEALTHY amount of body fat for some extra plumpness... That's the good shit.

No you're not the only person who isnt a nigger

Small arses are better for prone boning. Fat arses just get in the way.

small buts are best,

>nasty asses that contemporary American media is trying to push
I love how you feel there is some ass pushing agenda out there. Anything can seem like an "agenda" if you focus on it hard enough. Plus you're shitting on decades of progress made by pioneers like Sir Mix-A-Lot, in bringing social acceptance to large asses. Like what you like, no one else really gives a shit what you like anyway.

wait a minute.....

The only guys who want flat, tiny asses are the ones with small cocks that can't handle too much ass.

You aren't alone, small and round is where its at.
Thicc = Fatt, and no one likes fatties.

You just need to work on maneuvering. Had a fat girl who would pronebone and then hold me there with her calves. There is no cum harder than being held dick-first in a warm, wet pile of fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20220901-142305_Gallery.jpg (1080x2156, 193.29K)