Hlep

sup guise

anyone know which country this pack of ciggies is from?

trying to locate my sis

Attached: Fbj4BRGXEAAQbZd.jpg (515x647, 31.28K)

No idea matee

considering you can buy those at hundreds of airport/border duty-free shops, i'm guessing she's lost

post full photo so we can get context

UK

you have google and can read do it your self

Looks like a UK pack

So the pic is blurry as fuck, but it looks like the first word of the antismoking warning is "Pušenje" in latin alphabet and there are three warnings without ugly pictures there ehich would be characteristic for Bosnia

is she a drug mule? did she run off with some pajeet? Is she being sex trafficked?

And the third set of warning looks to be cyrillic, def Bosnia

no shit sherlock we lost her
best i can tell is the warning format looks european, so shes still on the continent looks like

or she carried those cigarettes with her to whatever fucking airline flies out of the entire continent

Attached: sure man whatever you say.jpg (288x288, 20.05K)

Uk packs are all grey now since they removed the advertising. Its EU somewhere. Maybe spain. But im not gonna help you stalk this "sister" of yours.

The cigs are bosnian, whether she is still there or just with a BVSNIAN BVLL is another question

well where im from they all look like this standard package for every brand so definitely not here

Attached: Straight-edged-standardised-packs-with-different-brand-variant-names_Q640.jpg (640x640, 61.82K)

maybe she met royalty? like a prince from Nigeria?and flew off to meet him in live in the lap of luxury there?

Attached: 1634136554006.jpg (288x288, 13.97K)

Here you go actual proof, bosnian marlboro

Attached: cigarete-novac.jpg (800x550, 50.41K)

oddly enough, Crushball is the name of my speed metal band

Attached: !!1448727764372.jpg (336x335, 33.58K)

What?

Couple questions:

>Did she up and leave on her own accord? Did she take off without saying anything to anyone? Was there a big fight that happened? Did she go on a vacation and just never come back?

>Have you tried looking at the exif data on the image?

>I’m assuming texting her or chatting on social media isn’t working?

I need preliminary info. I need a backstory and some context before I decide to spend time to help you. I CAN help you.

I bet she is running from one of you
Been posting in wincest threads user?

Attached: logged-into-email-nigerian-prince-wants-to-give-me-a-million-dollars.jpg (400x400, 39.27K)

OP’s sis is sucking and fucking Andrew Tate kek

OP's "sister"

Attached: 296922719_3efc24.png (538x790, 713.03K)

Traffiked/10

she's dead, get over it already. Its your own damn fault for letting a woman into public unsupervised.

I am an AI researcher working in the FR field (facial recognition). I might be able to help you locate her with our database; if you post a picture of her in this thread I will run it through the system to see if there are any hits.

Op's "sister" making friends globally

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (600x450, 35.83K)

she left on her own but at this point i can't be sure she's not being coerced, you know how these people work

there was nothing relevant in the metadata except it's supposedly from yesterday

shes dropped her phone once before years ago but maybe shes not 'allowed' one now

Any Forums found shia labeouf's flag, we can find anyone