What do you think trumpies will do when he goes to jail?

What do you think trumpies will do when he goes to jail?

Attached: Trump-sized-GettyImages-1195905754.jpg (989x556, 54.09K)

Hopefully keep attacking fbi & cops

Claim it's the deep state trying to destroy trump for loving America.
Revolt in their own retarded ways.
Eventually get stamped out by the rest of society because nails who stick out get the hammer.

Even if they do it for the wrong reasons, it's still a win.

A few will. They'll die. The rest will settle down, like the cowards that they are.

Let me guess the walls are closing in right user? Just shut up and stop posting this lame shit you niggers have been spewing this crap since hillary lost in 2016. Sadge

Why do you hate us? We just want America to improve. We want us to succeed, you, me and every american. Why aren't you with us?

He isn't going to jail. This is nothing more than trying to fire up the liberals so you don't massively lose the midterms. Call it damage control. It is a story to get the focus off of inflation, the economic catastrophe Democrats bring with them every time they're in office, and the foreign policy so bad the US may never recover.

Dude, you’ve been conned. But it’s okay a lot of you inbred smooth brains have. You just need to wake up and see for yourself, I don’t think anyone can convince you any different.

Because you're too stupid to understand religious and nationalist theocracy is not how you improve America.

Attached: J1wlFx2qxf8jh7APvVGytUJ9DVU.jpg (850x1081, 107.8K)

Using bad words even when I am being polite..liberals are full of hate. You hate yourselves and you hate western civilization, which explains your obsession with negroes, refugees and lgbt degenerates

Attached: A7ECA296-A25D-427E-BD95-264458C3977A.jpg (656x380, 17.34K)

Attached: 547BCBEA-3457-424B-835B-712F9A74A670.jpg (1024x580, 56.23K)

ikr. Police have the audacity to claim they're here to protect us. Only morons that can't do basic research believe us.

Lol, we are 'western civilization'

You are grievance based authoritarian nationalists, the eternal victim.

Attached: I WILL NOT LIVE IN FEAR.jpg (672x960, 84.33K)

There's no hope for your kind. You live, only to suffer. I pity liberals. I pity you. I pity us. Our great lands have deteriorated to an extent that there's no hope for restoration. A great civilization is not conquered from without until it is destroyed from within.

What do you think liberals will do when he doesn’t?

>Anonymous 09/01/22(Thu)04:18:18 No.88487

Attached: 0O8ohdIPTRY8AbOaTgEepcbY0Ic.jpg (323x459, 27.86K)

yea, lets do war against those books

Attached: Ilikepres.jpg (768x432, 87.02K)

>Switch to DeSantis and pretend they were never really behind Trump to begin with
>Repeat previous six years under new cult leader, still accomplish nothing

I don't think they are going to do anything. Biden has done an awesome job the last two years winning them over.

The reason you need your guns is because when given the chance to choose freely, no one would choose you

Attached: MagaIsis.jpg (460x460, 88.64K)

>that image
You are confusing "hate" with "fear" the two are not the same. Just because you are a soi-fuled cuck who needs a safe space to even leave your home doesn't mean everyone lives in fear. I can hate niggers and jews without fearing them. Stop projecting your own issues onto other people and kill yourself.

The same thing they did the last time he didn't go to prison. And the time before that. They will cry and throw a tantrum and ask daddy Biden to change their diapy and fetch their ba-ba.

Your entire belief system is like a terrified animal arching its back and growling in a corner, hoping to hell you don't get eaten by the bigger animal.