How intimidating are you irl?

I have momments in my life where I successfully intimidated people from messing with me, so many times that it surprises me. I dont mean to seem like Im boasting or anything infact I kind of see it as a bad thing. I see myself as quite timid I dont like fights and Im very sensitive but when push comes to shove I have somehow managed to charismatically intimidate them. It seems like intimidation is a must for creating boundaries sometimes. Is anyone else like this? Do you think its a plus or a bad thing? I think its a necessity as to not end up being a pushover but when I had anger issues and still to this day I feel like I look physically more intimidating and tougher than I really am. Is this just normal to being a man or what?

Attached: 17C830EA-887B-4992-8E86-9357F3AB0D57.jpg (958x612, 74.12K)

that’s cool as, it’s definitely a good thing because it makes you less likely to be a target of crime or harassment. just use it for good! personally i find it hot, if i was a guy i’d flex and intimidate people all the time

i just look like id bite a nigga then fuck the hole

That depends if your ass were wiped with golden tp since your birth or if you ass was beaten since birth.

>being afraid of another human being is the dumbest thing you can do
ever since I made that my life motto shit has been so much easier. people that try to be intimidating are the least intimidating thing on the planet. if it doesn't come naturally you're a cringe fucken pussycunt. people drop the act pretty quick when you start tearing into their neck with your teeth

I'm 6'5" 300 lbs, so I'm fairly intimidating to most people.

im accidentally intimidating all the time. even just texting people. its weird its like i respond to the things they were thinking about not what they were saying.

irl its even worse. cant even look me in the eyes usually and we we talk the conversation quickly turns into others being quiet.

does this qualify as social inaptitude because i literally dont fucking know.

i shoot every nigger i see

when was the last time you showered

ppl are scared of me...funny thing is its not exactly because of my looks

what, do your eyes turn funny colors when you get mad? post examples, not cringe

lol. this morning.

yes they do, they turn fire red. ppl scared of my aura
" Holy Aura

Divine light washes out from you and coalesces in a soft Radiance in a 30-foot radius around you. Creatures of your choice in that radius when you cast this spell shed dim light in a 5-foot radius and have advantage on all Saving Throws, and other Creatures have disadvantage on Attack rolls against them until the spell ends. In addition, when a fiend or an Undead hits an affected creature with a melee Attack, the aura flashes with brilliant light. The attacker must succeed on a Constitution saving throw or be Blinded until the spell ends. "

just an example

kek'd and check'd

Attached: kek.jpg (1200x675, 55.68K)

I'm a 6'2 215lb slimish white dude with blue eyes blonde hair and I honestly wouldn't call myself that scary, especially compared to some of the huge tatted motherfuckers in my gym.

I'm a blue belt in BJJ and I've been doing MMA training for the last 18 months. I'm generally always smiling or minding my own business basically giving off the opposite of scary energy hahaha.

That being said though I've had a few times where my confidence in being able to handle myself has deterred people from wanting any smoke.

Most people that want to fight on the street don't actually know how to fight or the reality of violence, so as soon as you show you're not backing down or scared like they're used to from your training they tend to want to back down pretty fast hahaha

I am an extremely large person (6'7", 250lbs) and autistic so I intimidate everyone around me without meaning to do it and I hate it.

I hate how often I look at someone and they turn their head down or subconsciously back away and I am just trying to be friendly

It fucking sucks

It's situational. I'm 5'10 160 lbs but in pretty good shape, also a military Jew slave so i get a +5 bonus to rolls against lower ranks. Rolls tend to fail on non manlets.

I'm "only" 6'5@220 but I totally understand you. My very existence makes manlets insanely self-conscious and they are constantly looking for ways to backstab or disown me

>27.6 overweight BMI
>Slimish
Americans everyone

>I was in coles and they started playig 'shape i'm in' by Jo Jo Zep and the Falcons and there was this boomer next to me in the cheese section and I said to him Oi how long sinnce youve heard fuckin Jo Jo Zep, because he had forearm tattoos and a chain around his neck and a shitty little beard so I assumed he was into classic rock, but he said 'I don't know mate' like he didnt understand and he was using super scared body language so I went along my way.

I'm hardly intimidating, the thought of me being a scary guy is nonsense. I am a short, scrawny, weird, awkward fuck. I look like the wind could push me 5 steps back, I am not trying to intimidate anyone. I am a pussy