You should kill yourself

You should kill yourself.

Attached: FB8E9481-8A76-4C9A-826E-B39093638BA3.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Why ?

>You should kill yourself.
no shit sherlock. that's some high iq shit right there.

Idk

Attached: 2AB48F2D-C280-4725-A2C9-A8DF51DF078A.jpg (1024x943, 58.22K)

i really should, but if i do, i'm taking other people with me, and even though i want to do that, i'm trying not to. thus, i try not to kms

How about you do it for me?

That's stupid your gonna be dead anyways why would you give a fuck

I've thought about it a few times.

KYS frogpostin POS
>saged

you shouldn't kill yourself because I love you.

Generic response here.

Dur?

Whoa

Too much to read. Gross.

Ooh ironic.

Edgy af, you won't do shit bitch.

You'd need a brain to do that. Dropped.

>sage
>oregano
>habanero butthole

Love is a construct for cucks.
Be like nike

>just dew et essay.

Boy you sure showed us.

Love is like a construction for chemical releases
E=

Squared didn't work

Cry more Jew.

Attached: 1631575073600.png (860x838, 180.01K)

>Got EEEEM x6.

Eh summers over, plus its trash pick up tomorrow morning. Just doing my good deed for the day and rolling you dumpsters to the curb.

Who the fuck takes dumpsters to the curb

Love is con struck 4 sukkahs muh fukka.

But seriously, you probably wont find anyone to love you for your true self in your life time. So go to bed tonight knowing your entire personality is based on what you think is a decent version of a human who people will tolerate - and know the second you break character and show your true colors people will see what a raging retard you are on the inside and theyll leave you faster than the turds fly out of that loose butthole of yours. Respectfully.

Attached: 1659499284086964.jpg (662x1024, 197.18K)

People who own homes and "live la vida local."

Sorry put it in terms you'd understand. Trash bins* you dumpster baby. Now be like taco bell and live mas, you poo tah.

NOBODY wears the red hat in Public anymore.

Attached: 1659667435312467.jpg (1000x707, 73.08K)

Waste of publican tits. I know those paramedics titty fucked her on the wat to the hospital while she was flatlining. I'm sure even the ambulance driver had to pull over so they could take turns fucking that slutty patriotic mouth of hers. Mmm bueno indeed.

Attached: failureX1.jpg (1142x832, 115.85K)

Attached: 1651096277890.jpg (2000x1332, 326.06K)

Just curious are you guys part of the Russian troll farms too or "chine uhhh"

Americans!! PATRIOT ANTIFA SNIPERS

probably will in the next few years if nothing changes. gave myself enough ultimatums since ~2008 and things only got worse. still not a fan of becoming an hero but the tedium of living is becoming worse

Attached: analbeas.jpg (1920x1080, 278.78K)

We were BORN to fuck Donald Trump!

Attached: Commies-2.jpg (783x577, 114.87K)

Who rah?

Lol see how fast I identified you comrade? Get nuked. And fuck that Russian dude with the cookie birth mark on his stupid head. Glad he dead.

Trash bins and dumpsters are two completely separate things you fucking waffle.

Fuck off, maggot. This isn't about you.

Yawn. No you wont pussy. Stop being a lazy faggot and do something with your worthless life. Sheesh you whiny gen z faguls are exhausting.

Double yawn. Slow day at the troll farm? Dont you have some IGN Instagram post you should be trolling up rn? Like I'm impressed you can get your butthole pounded and shit post at the same time but seriously, do better.

no cap fr on god im bussin g FIVE years of not being accepted as trans from kindergarten to 5th grade and now I'm getting bullied in hs by the wrestling team AND football team. I'm done!111 haven't even passed 5k on tik tok

Attached: notmypresident.jpg (720x720, 137.05K)

Lol just like trannys and mom are different?? Nice try cock smoker. Get wrecked, dumpster bin trash bag. Waffles are for eating not jamming in your cooter you pooter.

Magga please, it's always about me fuck nut. Get it through your head you're life is worth more when you're dead.

I AM

Attached: 1635193986820.jpg (768x719, 162.64K)

Oh fr fr? Peep dis, say less. But fr doe

>get monkey pox
>gender neuter your cooter
>???
>PROFIT.

Bet your view go hella viral son. Tell your mom I finna be late tonight and to wait up and not fall asleep until I get or she finna cash deez hanz naw wuh imeeen

Fake-n-gay.

Sheesh you bots had enough already?

>I can do this all day.

Dumpsters and trash bins are not the same.

Kill me yourself you fucking coward