Cuck King - Part 13

Saga continues

Archive guy, post the archive

Attached: DA35A0F9-5970-4AE9-8417-6C982ED02FB8.jpg (748x1442, 625.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/884856923
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 888.png (1824x2190, 1.78M)

Attached: 999.png (1858x1165, 531.35K)

This has been the best thread on Any Forums since moot sold this godforsaken shithole. Cheers brothers.

Fuck I just missed part 12, archive guy where are you. Or at least someone give me thread number

Attached: 777.png (1724x1125, 1.1M)

Attached: 555.png (1841x917, 470.17K)

Attached: 444.png (1885x552, 483.19K)

Attached: 333.png (1793x438, 60.96K)

Attached: 222.png (1866x840, 123.81K)

I missed that too, but I think that Will be like 10 and 11 just spam, no new info

Attached: 111.png (1938x1167, 288.36K)

Reposting since I don't think you saw it.

Here is the real deal advice that you need to listen to. You need to consider it from her perspective. Imagine you had a MFF threesome with a super hot chick who wanted to keep banging you afterwards. You'd be into it, right? And would you leave your wife of 10 years for this hot chick? Of course not, right? Even if it was fun to bang her you're not about to leave your wife for her. And you'd try to convince your wife that could bang the other girl and you wouldn't leave her because it would be true. It's the same thing here with your wife.

She won't leave you for this guy any more than you would leave her for some chick from a MFF threesome. She's having enjoyable sex for possibly the first time in her life and she doesn't want to lose out on that due to your misplaced insecurity. You can understand that.

So what you need to do is basically relax. Apart from the guy being an asshole, the situation isn't really that bad. In fact, if the guy acted differently it can be argued that you'd be enjoying the whole thing. So relax, tell her that you don't want this guy involved but that you can consider doing threesomes again with someone else. If she insists on this guy it's OK but you need to exact some punishment for his comments. Tell her that he has to apologize and let you punch him in the face as hard as you can for his comments. I think that would be fair and he would agree. Then you maintain your manhood, your wife gets what she wants, you get to live happily ever after, even the bull gets some pussy for the low price of one punch to the face and a justified apology.

This is the way everyone wins.

Attached: 1652758042403.jpg (748x748, 111.09K)

Fuck didn't know about this juice!

If husband cuck doesn’t demand and have a ffm 3some with the wife this is a LARP or he is retarded. Flip the script on her, sounds like the cleanest way out

Just dropping in to say that Cuck King is a truly pathetic creature who will never leave his wife and will forever be trapped in a marriage where he doesn't trust her and she resents him. And all because he begged to be in a MMF threesome. What a fucking faggot. I hope the bull tears up his wife's ass for years to come.

No offense but that’s terrible advice

UPDATE

Not really sure where I stand on everything, I sorta feel like what she said about me participating more but doing things without my dick and waiting until the end to cum just seems more like cuckolding than the original threesome? Right?

Also she went to bed without saying goodnight to me so I don’t know if she is mad or not but it’s just odd.

Also please don’t start saying I should divorce her, I want to figure a way through this to where at the end of the day I’m still married and things are close to the way they used to be.

>shubby

Forgot pic

Attached: C7EEBE43-5535-450B-AB42-CB0E42F390B7.jpg (669x1492, 521.98K)

Attached: Big Puschel.png (290x276, 82.97K)

Hey man. Im not sure if anyone suggested this but if you somehow convince her not to go on saturday maybe yall can sign up for couples therapy. I feel like talking in a setting like that would be better than asking for advice on Any Forums. just a thought.

HEY FUCKERS WHAT IS THREAD NUMBER OF PART 12 I WANT TO SCROLL THROUGH IT

I'm not calling you retarded but do you drive to work or does someone drop you off?

>be CK wife waited for marriage before having sex
>every night get one minute performance
>after one night’s performance CK brings up threesome
>disagrees says she doesn’t want to do it will make her uncomfortable.
>CK keeps bringing it
>still disagrees
>CK gets on all fours finds a bull and begs to her like she’s Allah to have him fuck her
>feels like he is unsatisfied with marriage and will leave if she doesn’t do it
>threesome goes ahead
>feels incredibly uncomfortable the whole time and morally disgusted
>the only way to feel normal now is to keep fucking the bull
>hate CK so much that fucks the bull even when she doesn’t want to just because it makes CK mald
>CK offers divorce papers
>yes please

She’s still testing uou. Go to sleep and if the whore wakes up ignore her. But before you go to sleep do two things. Leave your computer open to several webpages for divorce attorneys in your area and turn off whatever power saving mode it has. She needs to find them as if you had been honestly shopping for one. Listen to me CuckKing the hard ball is working. Please try this. It will be the final shock she needs to get her in line.

Thank you

archived.moe/b/thread/884856923

If you are into cuckolding, you know you can film your wife getting fucked while you jack off and make an OF account. You will make a lot of money. Your premature ejaculations might even help with the content lmao

Checked. You’re welcome.

>feels incredibly uncomfortable the whole time and morally disgusted

Can't say she felt uncomfortable the whole time considering she came on the Bulls cock twice lol

Why won't you answer about if Sarah takes it in the ass from her boyfriend or you?

And are you going to search her phone now?

Now this is the real Jewish approach - if you can't beat him, exploit him for profit.