How do I pretend to be rich? like what are things in my appearance or behaviour that I need to show i'm rich

How do I pretend to be rich? like what are things in my appearance or behaviour that I need to show i'm rich

Attached: 1661246639706813.jpg (1080x1172, 269.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emilysullivanz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tattoos are hot as fuck

Flaunting wealth is rarely advisable.

rich people don't do that though

Ok but you realize that is a literal man with a cock and balls between his legs right?

1. Fake Rolex
2. Fake Gucci sunglasses & belt
3. Fake Yeezys
4. Swarovski earrings
5. Rented Lambo

Attached: 1431466236175.jpg (630x891, 118.53K)

cuck

>How do I pretend to be rich?
Buy overpriced nigger clothes like Gucci or overpriced balkanigger clothes like Versace. Will work on women and stupid people.

Have a hot gf that dress nice
Don't be fat
Keep your hair/facial hair groomed/short
Very very very important IRL: don't go outside/party unless someone is picking you up, so noone that doesn't know you can see your ride (I don't have one).
That's it
I'm broke as FUCK and that's what I do, and I just get invited to more and more shit.

Move and talk slow. Always have a bottle of Fiji water

retarded fake stories and life advice from 15 yos belongs to

I'm rich and I keep it subtle. We can see pretenders.

worse than lainey's doodles, lol what a dumb slut

no

this

you need to act like you're a rich person pretending to be a non-rich person. Shop at the 99 cent store. Keep wearing your old blown out dirty shoes. Wear generic Kirkland brand clothes from costco. The difference between this and being an actual poor person, is that you need to seem somewhat proud of these things, instead of somewhat ashamed of them.

lmao

wear a top hat and a monocle

>to seem somewhat proud
ive beena rich man and ive been a poor man , the only difference is how i held my head

agreed but those are just random doodles

wrong

get yourself Gucci loafers and a Park Avenue manicure

You give good head? Nice

I would stuff my face with those. Imagine taking her home after a nightout. Her dancing all night. She takes you home to her apartment and forces you to go down on your knees. She makes you opening those straps with your teeth. Each strap you open up you get harder. Finally each strap is opened and you gently pull off her shoes, revealing her feet. The look of her feet? Phenomenal! The smell? Impeccable. She raises her legs and places her feet on your face. Breathing gets harder and every breath you take is you inhaling through your nose, breathing up every single aerosol filled with the smell of her sweaty feet. Eventually you start sucking on them like it's ice cream on a hot summer day. She loves it and starts to moan really loudly. Your dick almost starts to hurt from the amount of blood that rushes into your dick. Eventually, you can't take it anymore. Your load shoots out like lava out of a volcano. You cum so hard that you are starting to shake like having a seizure. She looks down on you with a smile on her face and says: "(You), (You) are so cute user!"

Attached: v43v98u9u498f3u9g84g.png (662x692, 749.8K)

Wealth is not a thing to flaunt or be ostentatious about. Being rich is more about using your time to better yourself and set a good example for others. Go to graduate school, volunteer time in places where people can benefit from your education, help people. This is what rich people should do.

I have two of those things

WHOOOO
SAUCE

instagram.com/emilysullivanz/

kys

>lainey's doodles
What?

Take a picture INSIDE the car dumbass

COME ON MAN DON'T DO THIS TO ME I JUST WANT TO GET A BONER WITHOUT FEELING GAY THIS IS HELL

Attached: 1561652749944.png (820x820, 975.14K)

You aren't rich until you've tasted the blood of your first murder.

Attached: 1365578737623.jpg (331x485, 110.36K)

dress like a hobo but then climb aboard your private jet. gonna be rough to fake it w/out the jet.

based beyond belief.
/fa/ could never compete.

Buy old money cologne, don't overdo it.

Dress in solid colors. No graphic tees or stupid designs and logos. Invest in some accessories maybe that are actually expensive, like a watch or belt, one or two pairs of tshirts/shoes. Not all of them. Be well groomed. Also having some hobbies outside your computer are a plus.
If you're a social media fag. Just dress like I said above, go out to expensive places. Get your pictures taken. You can just order a fucking coffee, or a single drink. It won't be odd.

imagine using this sight in braille

Oh and get pictures of yourself in other countries or seem well travelled and read. Just go to a cheap shithole like Cambodia, Nepal or whatever cheapest shit holes are there in South America. That goes a long way.

I'm 25 years old, a lawyer, I own my own company, and I have 20 acres of land in my family. I am a kissless hugless handholdless virgin. What the FUCK am I supposed to do, bros? What else do I need? I wish I could just go out an buy a wife and be done with it.

Attached: Carl_Schmitt.jpg (220x291, 13.46K)

actual chad

Just go and fuck a hooker. I used to be like you but at 19. Once I just got that "virgin" logo away from me, I think I got the confidence to date. Oh and don't be a moralfag about it, if so just don't whine about it when your problem has a simple solution.

I'm too scared of getting arrested

Goddamn. Brit boy here just dripping swagguh

If you have so much money then, just go to somewhere that's legal. Jeez and you call yourself a "lawyer". You're a chump.

they hate him because he told the truth

This
What a retard

I'm not traveling thousands of miles just to have sex

Attached: 1600379007914.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

you are traveling thousands of seconds and you don't have an infinite amount of them

Have you tried talking to women? If they smell money on you it shouldn't be hard to get laid.

I've never had a conversation with a non-family member girl that went beyond small talk. They are instinctively repulsed by me, like they can sense the sperg.

LOL ok best of luck on your journey to become a wizard. See you here again in 5 years continuing this faggotry.

>mid car gets mid whore

lol, lmao even

Attached: uenq9lg9ehk91.jpg (1080x1080, 161.47K)

does this style of tattoos have a name, other than random doodles
someone tried to show me their new tattoo like this and I tried to look and couldn't figure out what it was and it made for a real awkward and uncomfortable moment, they seemed angry I was looking at it for longer than they expected

Nothing will work for you unless you're willing to be at least 5% non-pussy.

>does this style of tattoos have a name
Ugly. Tattoos are cool when they blend into each other like a mural. When it's just a series of independent pictures that look like you put a bunch of rub on tattoos on and evenly spaced them out, it just makes you look like a bottle of Sailor Jerry's rum.