Dumbest Criminal of All Time

I've heard of perps being tricked into confessing by the police or lawyers before, but this is just fucking ridiculous!!

And does Trump really not understand how the investigators will lay out evidence to catalog and photograph it as part of their standard operating procedure?

>"No your Honor, they can't have found bullet wounds in his torso because I didn't use a gun. I killed him with my knife!"

Attached: Trump Rant Confesses FBI Raid Picture.jpg (960x932, 116.44K)

This is what he's referring to.

Attached: IMG_0271.jpg (1066x718, 139.64K)

>And does Trump really not understand how the investigators will lay out evidence to catalog and photograph it as part of their standard operating procedure?
You're missing the point. he's stupid, yeah, but in a not-think-about-anyone-else-way. One thing he's not stupid about is manipulation because you need that for grifting.
he is well aware that they lay out evidence and photograph it -even if no one told him (they did), he watches a fuckload of tv and has certainly seen it on a cop procedural show in his lifetime.
The gist is yes he understand, its that he knows his base/followers absolutely do not understand. He assumes, usually correctly, that they are dogshit stupid.
His base will not see followup tweets that explain how he is exposing himself here, they will only see that the fbi is OBVIOUSLY setting him up and this photo confirms that for them. They will run with that and there will be facebook memes that your grandma is raging about by morning if they aren't already.

>We love the uneducated, folks. Really, we do.
This.

He's going to get his base killed. Nothing of value will be lost, but still. How stupid to rile them up and throw them at the government like that.

Attached: trump crying mean tweet.jpg (633x500, 37.22K)

I think he's counting on it.
I don't necessarily think he literally wants people to die, i just think he doesn't care one way or the other and hopes that chaos will either make investigators back off out of safety concerns or even better the public demands it.
i don't think either of those are likely but americans value stability and order over everything else, so its technically possible to reach a point with riots/protests where joe average is on board with "just leave it or make a deal, i want to be able to buy pepsi without worrying about safety".

He was hoping for antifa counter protesters on jan 6th so they had an excuse to postpone certification and perhaps even martial law, so he clearly is not above that. And while he almost certainly wont be indicted until after november, this are still his last hail marys.

Attached: FMrrfLxWQBAdBCa.jpg (646x900, 103.22K)

It’s not stupid. Shit like this got him him president. His ability to take advantage of political norms, while breaking them to his advantage - makes him dangerous and effective. The worse things get in the US, the more people will look for someone to blame. Trump feeds off that.

I’m looking forward to his lawyers getting fed to the dogs while trump avoids prosecution. Maybe one of these days people will realize that with some people, you need to just drag them out into the street extract justice.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Go back to r3ddit faggot. 67 million people voted for this faggot and the worst thing pearl-clutchers like you can point to is a boomer with a nail gun walking outside the FBI headquarters.

Still free, still innocent. You're completely oblivious from your TDS - it's quite hilarious

Every time I think there is no way this is true, I discover that the fool has done it again.

Any day now, trump is going to jail says journalist for the last 2190 days.

Confessing what? Are you interpreting "documents" as meaning "secrets"?

He's a fucking idiot but he is brilliant at manipulating people more stupid than he is. But now even they are coming around, only the most insufferable fucktards support him now, and Putin troll fans of course

Attached: o6kehkkyruk91.jpg (1079x1692, 182.66K)

Should have waited a few days to release that tweet since Alaska just flipped blue thanks to RCV.

im all for shooting the bad orange man and his cohorts, but the feds showed pics of cartons first, then those of documents laid out on the gaudy carpet

he didnt confess to anything

Attached: ZCN1inv.png (630x1009, 551.96K)

>implying Trump himself made that pic
You know, truth is that everybody is stupid. Everybody. And everybody is manipulating in their own style. And everybody is falling for it.

dont care, didnt ask, also never implied anything, lmao both sides fuck you

>Still being unaware that it is common for presidents to take documents
>still being unaware that obama took several times as many documents as trump
this is like when you idiots were talking about how rittenouse "crossed state lines"
you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, you just repeat shit like so many gay parrots

>Still being unaware that it is common for presidents to take documents
yes, to the archives

>still being unaware that obama took several times as many documents as trump
yes, to the archives

Lmfao does that orange retard really think anyone thought the fbi was trying to say that’s how they found the documents?