You do realize that only an extremely select few individuals are going to heaven right? most are going to hell...

you do realize that only an extremely select few individuals are going to heaven right? most are going to hell. but that's fine, you deserve it.

Attached: big.jpg (600x600, 383.45K)

Look at this moron who still believes a religion!

Grow the fuck up. God is not real.

I just talked to him a few minutes ago.
He's says you need to stop jerking off to shemales or else you're going to Hell.

have fun in hell retard

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

I WANT AN HOLY BIBLE TO WIPE MY ASS!!!!

hellbound

Proof?
>inb4 no proof

he knows there's a god, but he also knows he'll never be on god's good side, so he says there's no god

Everyone deserves to go to hell, retard. You can't earn your way into heaven by being good.
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

cant wait to meet you there then

>Being smug about going to heaven
>Thinks they're getting into heaven.

Attached: FM5AV5OacAI3eE5.jpg (933x933, 60.71K)

I feel like I'm already in hell, or maybe I'm being tested lmao. I didn't sign up for this test. I was born into shit and my monster of a mom still made me be good so I am good. People stab me in the fucking face and I don't do shit. But of course I deserve it apparently. Especially for complaining rn. But god forbid I do exactly what they do like holy fuck. And if you ever get revenge, well you are obviously the biggest fucking psycho of the group. Being good is a farce. If you good enough you might be able to get a decent girl but most likely you'll get a using whore instead.

That is like saying that only an extremely select few people will get to join the borg, they aren't exactly people anymore if they have been consumed by some hivemind.

underage b&

And how many may that be?

Attached: 1660513205104124.jpg (184x184, 23.97K)

The good news is you will be getting 72 virgins, however, the bad news is... they're all ugly.

Also they are really old and are just virgins because they are asexual and will never willingly have sex with you.

AN old joke but still works

>only an extremely select few individuals are going to heaven
who are you to presume to know this

Heaven is way worse than hell. That's why they only send the best there. It's the most transcendant type of torture that lasts forever.

Nah, Jesus changed it in the new Testament. You can basically live your life normal and as long as you love and accept him as your savior, you get into heaven.

The only things that bar you are murder and suicide. (Which is just murder of yourself.) Everything else is super gray area as long as you accept Christ.

Jesus himself committed suicide by cop, where do you think Jesus ever condemned suicide?

kay

Attached: Bill Nigh thats wrong.png (396x400, 168.93K)

Its completely true and a clear reflection of old testament sacred suicide such as Samson making the temple fall on himself, and you didn't answer the question.
How/When/Where did jesus ever condemn suicide in the bible, if I am wrong prove it by showing scripture of Jesus saying you go to hell for killing yourself?

When we die everything goes black and you fade out of consciousness for eternity, if you believe anything else you’re a shit eating retard. It sounds peaceful really.. Heaven was made by humans to help cope with the deaths of those we cared about

Why would it be black?
Also, in the spirit of full disclosure, are you a BBC poster?