I just nutted so hard, I went completely deaf for 30 secs

I just nutted so hard, I went completely deaf for 30 secs

Thought you outta know

Attached: 8F7FCC4C-4892-4C38-B49D-5245FF109258.jpg (300x168, 6.36K)

>ejaculation causes loss hearing
kys retard

That sounds like a ministroke, you had a stroke then a stroke, you stroked out after stroking off.

If you’ve never experienced loss of hearing from ejaculating, you’ve never had a good nut in your life

what did u cum to what made u cum so hard

I just sent a pile of fake shit to my ex, am I a terrible person?

You are just seizure prone, consistently stroking out while stroking off is basically the closest you will ever come to having a superpower until it makes your brain explode and you have to completely relearn how to nut.

Real shit, after an especially good nut your hearing gets fucked a lil

Ok. You must fucking nut every God damn hour because I seen this stupid thread more than once.

Kill yourself fucking coomer.

cp

Attached: real99.jpg (800x452, 44.78K)

I also sent a oversized dildo, she lives with her mom so her mom will probably open it first. She basically dumped me a few months ago after sending me a text saying she didn't feel like talking to me anymore, then blocked me on everything. We dated for two years. I just suddenly got the urge to get back at her at 3 am and decided to order these things anonymously.

Attached: 1661970614421752[1].jpg (890x378, 86.9K)

you probably just held your breath for a little too long. how tf did you manage to david carradine a third of the way, you irredeemable coomer.

>anonymously

I guess no one told you about banks keeping records.

Some incest impregnation hentai, that really tickles my pickle

You’d only be terrible if it were real

I’ve only posted it once before a few days ago, unless someone made pasta out of my post already

The elusive aneurism nut, the be all end all, the ultimate end goal

oh.. does that stuff makes guys cum really hard?

One time I nutted so hard I had a massive seizure and I've since lost a lot of childhood memories

Only the fucken weirdos, any who indulged in the making or consumption of cp deserve the rope

He already implied he was shooting ropes, don't encourage it, weirdo.

That’s fucken sweet, seething with jealousy

Id believe it. Your hearing is more sensitive when you do nofap.

I havent jerked off in 17 days.

That’s a nice streak, I used to do that no nut November stuff because I was a horny teen who jerked too much.

Don’t think I ever made it the full month, but trying did make it so I only desired to jerk off once every few days instead of multiple times a day

Exact same happened to me. It is rewarding doing a full month.

>I just nutted so hard, I went completely deaf for 30 secs
What are the percentages for male stroke victims while 'stroking', anyway? Has anyone compiled data on that?

Attached: nB9MqQj.png (598x439, 343.33K)