Is Daddy going to prison?

Attached: OIP.jpg (361x270, 14.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1519
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT: America is now a black child.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally (of records)

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1519 - Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

WE’LL GET HIM THIS TIME!!!

Perhaps for a time, but we'll get him out and put all the fucking traitor commie libtards in his place.
Uh huh. Let me know when you catch him doing any of that, traitor.

>Let me know when you catch him doing any of that, traitor.
Thusly?

Attached: original.jpg (1952x1098, 409.53K)

Let’s go to the checklist:
>White: X
>Rich: X
>Male: X
>Illuminati: X
He’s good

Attached: 582E4A02-07EB-4B2A-A26E-54D47312BE09.jpg (700x381, 29.92K)

holy shit, is that the carpet at mar a lago? have they not updated it since the 1980s or something?

Daddy is going to prison alright and the first night he spends there the guards are gonna turn a blind eye to 37 consecutive rapes and daddy gon bleed out and get buried in a golf course parking lot

No charges. Winning 2024. Save America

I love the Time Magazine cover on the side there. Its presence in such a dire photo is provocative no?

Sadly based.

yeah it totally refutes the authenticity of the photo

It's almost as if it's meant to illustrate where the documents were hidden amongst Trump's personal stuff or something...

they probably were

Investigators will take a series of photos if they want to illustrate not only which container held evidence but a separate photo showing exactly which evidence was in it, hence 2A label.

That's not my implication at all. While it was OBVIOUSLY intentionally planted there, look at the choice of photos. There's no such thing as coincidences and the fact that Trump was a gag weapon used against our Corporate Capitalists enemies indubitably has substantial consequences. That entire photo is likely another kick in the ass to our enemies who doubtable seek to sink Trump. Its as if The Hive says, look, we'll help you out dumbasses.
>outside of the arena looking in
>they're not even a remote threat
>they only participate in the war at our leisure

Why are you acting retarded on purpose?

when has Trump ever been known for having good taste?

>intentionally planted there
I'm baffled that anyone thinks this is even possible

Cops tend to take crime photos that has some personal items in them, so it's harder for the person to deny it.
Got any more?