If this flag bothers you, it's literally not my problem. America is home of the free...

If this flag bothers you, it's literally not my problem. America is home of the free, so look the other way if you don't like it cunt.

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

Why do conservatives like this movie so much?

Attached: b1089a559d30b046385b17f12da94942871820aa.jpg (1920x1080, 781.1K)

Because it has good morals. Fuck with the man in charge and you're gonna get punished.

Lol, feel free to fly whatever fucking loser flag you want. It's cringe as fuck watching people fly the flag of a failed nation that lasted all of 4 years.

Congrats on all that freedom I guess?

Sherman Julep
>In a tin mug, SMASH a troop of mint leaves until they are in total disarray.
>Put a handful of Revenge (or crushed ice, whatever is handy) and sworl until the tin frosts.
>Fill mostways with good Bourbon you looted, and two dashes water for the horses.
>Sprinkle on a heaping tablespoon of DARK BROWN sugar, and Do Not Stir.
>This is VITAL!
>With a good strong flame, set the surface on fire until the brown sugar crisps, like crème brûlée
>NOW stir, and enjoy the taste of VICTORY.
If you want to fly a loser flag like a loser, who are we to stop you?

Attached: 0N8DAIq-983177290.jpg (1200x1539, 765.25K)

Mike Teavee never got punished.

You go girl, we'll be up here in Colorado having cross dresser wardrobe malfunctions at family pride events in the state fair. Don't forget to mind ya own bizzness.

>hates people that lost wars
>loves the US
>forgot what happened in Vietnam as well as Afgahistan
You're too funny.

Didn't the South "fuck with the man in charge"?

Dur durre sOuThern Rebals

get that brazilian flag out of murica

Attached: conferderadinhas-2820548044.jpg (770x617, 99.15K)

He didn't fuck with the man in charge. So wonka awarded him with the shrink ray.

That flag is anti-American. You lost, get over it. The union won. If you don't like it, leave.

Attached: nazi fuck off.jpg (1248x831, 133.76K)

>He didn't fuck with the man in charge.
He did disobey his orders not to use the shrink ray.

No. The coward in charge fucked with them first by taking away their means of making a living.

Attached: nazi redneck flags.jpg (480x319, 50.91K)

Slavery, you mean.

Fuck the US too, nice try with the whatabout 'gotcha'.

But hey, 4 years vs 300 years, not so big a gap right?

Fucking idiot lmaooooo why you so pressed?

Except you got buck broken by General Sherman

Because they hate America, democracy, and freedom.

Wonka was just kidding. He was testing to see if Mike was really gonna use it.

Why would he do that?

Except that the traitorous south attacked Fort Sumter first. You inbred hicks don't even know your own history of failure. How embarrassing

Let's say you're down on his luck farmer and the president decides to take away all your cows, chickens, pigs etc. for seemingly no real reason at all. And never giving you the funds to support yourself afterwards as compensation.

That's exactly what your precious Abe did.

If this flag bothers you, it's literally not my problem. America is home of the free, so look the other way if you don't like it cunt.

Attached: PrideFistFlagSquare_550x.jpg (550x550, 39.4K)

Attached: southern pride.jpg (338x340, 21.4K)

The cows, chickens, pigs, etc being uncompensated slaves.

The emancipation proclamation was in 1863. Lincoln didn't do shit to your ancestors to make them chimp out.

The far south can celebrate the confederacy, it's fine, it's America, let them do their thing.

I do think it's retarded when folks in the north fly a confederate flag.

Attached: brazilap751665337209-2352193108.jpg (1200x630, 160.61K)

>oh boy, this thread again…
Go to bed omegacuck

Attached: 29CDB436-544E-4925-892A-7A59C01D9074.jpg (576x662, 84.96K)

Dude. I'm I'm Canada and the no purpose flour flies it.

>means of making a living
The majority of people living in the south didn't own slaves. The South was mainly ticked off about the lack of states' rights.

Attached: 1659413860321036.jpg (544x400, 58.52K)

Behold the "Master race"

>The South was mainly ticked off about the lack of states' rights.
The states rights to what?

The fact that blacks were technically human beings wasn't common knowledge back then. You can't just magically expect people to change their belief system on a dime. For thousands of years people believed blacks weren't human whatsoever.

That would be like one day the president expects you to believe that dildos are roller skates. And anyone who doesn't believe dildos are roller skates gets killed by Sherman.

The only flag I support

Attached: 1662003857101.png (913x730, 507.54K)

Thank you

White people nowadays are fucking useless they're ashamed of their own culture and who they are when they should really be ashamed of being traitors to their own race. What happened to white unity in the days of the old? We need to band together against our opressors destroy anyone that disrespects our culture our heroes our history

A state's right to enforce its own laws.

Which laws?

Obviously the right to force non-slave states to turn over runaway slaves.

Also the right to marry their sister, probably.

But they wanted Nawthun states to enforce Southern laws, too. That's overreach.

that masonic hand. thats why always losers.

Makes no sense, keep that shit in Americana

Oh right. Because destroying someone's only way of financial income is totally no reason for them to freak out.

State rights to do what user? Also have you read the constitution of the confederate states? It is totalitarian nonsense with zero state rights given

Attached: 1659847789463133.png (1024x479, 91.46K)

I'll bite what the fuck is that some crusades shit?

Federally abolishing slavery, for example.

states rights... to own slaves.

It's right there in all of their statements of secession. You can read it. It was about slavery.

Shut the fuck up

Free iceland

i want a racist dixie twink to love me and call me slurs during sex :(

State rights to own people. How are you this fucking retarded ? Also the constitution of the confederacy stripped its states of rights if anything so your revisionist crap can easily be disproven.