I think the US should invade and occupy Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras...

I think the US should invade and occupy Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala and Nicaragua in order to establish better government and economy, eliminate gangs, and ultimately end the flow of immigrants into the United States.

Attached: 3201C420-626B-4720-A7C1-30DBE38A7D97.png (1200x686, 92.85K)

I think so too and checked

Yeah because taking over Puerto Rico helped keep Puerto Ricans out of America, right?

go damn it, could you gringos leave us alone once and for all? God, they don't stop posting these kinds of threads with the sole purpose of ridiculing us.

Yes. It did. Compare the Puerto Rican population to the Mexican population.

You won’t stop raping and murdering us. We won’t stop ridiculing you.
Guess we’re even now!

God gave ye brains and this is what ye do.

But you make it so easy

I hope Russia fills you up to the ass with nuclear fire

That sounds like a good idea.

the rape and murder will never stop so long as you junkie gringos keep buying our drugs.
Stop buying our meth, coke and heroine and selling us your cheap shit guns and everything can go back to normal, but we know you won't do that.

Menudo retrasado mental hijo de puta. Why don’t you focus on your own failing economy and your rampant political and social division before looking at other countries to waste resources on? Not only do you have the chiggas and russians to deal with but now you want enemies on the south too? The europeans and the nadias barely tolerate you lol

Fuck off, Gaytheon. There will never be another President Clinton or Bush, cry about it

You mean stop crossing the border and illegally taking back guns and stop bringing in drugs to get us addicted? Puto indio cagado

What? You’re telling me the peoples of Central America and Mexico wouldn’t welcome a more organized government, eliminating corruption, using the dollar for currency, improving your infrastructure and all around improving the lives of your people? If those are things you don’t want than why do you keep coming to America? Perhaps if you enjoy living in shit conditions you should stay there

You didn’t provide any argument as to why we shouldn’t do it.

It should be a sport to hunt americans, because I don't even see them as people.

literally every time I see one I clench my teeth hard and it makes me want to shoot them dead

Like we could trust gringos to do any of that for us and to not bring about more corruption with the way things are in your country, last time I checked you installed facist dictators and got rid of the democratically elected Latino governors who actually wanted to do some good,

what a waste of trips. opioids need a prescription and you're happy to trade your low grade fire sticks for some cheap smack.
how does it feel to know that your daughter would happily fuck juan and diego for another hit?
have fun raising your mutt grandchildren, if you ever get the chance to look at a vagina.

Puto indio cagado

Attached: univision-telemundo-2.png (754x312, 152.38K)

speak English you absolute fucking retard.
>ye

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Puto indio cagado

Attached: image-asset.png (500x751, 360.74K)