Why don't you own a Rolex Any Forums?

Why don't you own a Rolex Any Forums?

>pic related
>my Rolex

Attached: 1654725075831.jpg (2100x2100, 345.12K)

Cause I'm poor

Attached: 1661997762020.jpg (1920x1080, 225.98K)

Because I'm not 85

I don't want to wear expensive jewellery

Because I can throw boulders at my Casio all day and it will still work. Even if it breaks (unlikely) it only costs like $30 to replace

Jewellery is for queers and women. I’ve got a phone for the time, and I can calculate the time from the positioning of the sun and light level

>What colour is your Bugatti? ver 2.0

t. genius autist in silicon valley
take that as a compliment

This.

Nice Rolex, too bad it gets mogged by my Omega.

Attached: divingstar-829542.jpg (1879x2048, 242.28K)

>OH
>MEEEE
>GUH

Because Rolex doesn't innovate.
It's solid gold--so what, they've been using the same swiss movement since they started with some minor weight reduction and bushing changes.

They've succumbed to the weight of their initial fame and success. See: basic bitch mall brands like Mont Blanc / Versace / Coach

Oh did I mention you'll be associated with greasy fat divorced bald men that don't realize it's low IQ to flaunt wealth.

>Oh did I mention you'll be associated with greasy fat divorced bald men that don't realize it's low IQ to flaunt wealth.
Just realised that I do this.

Oh shit, didn't realize that was a Vach. Yeah they are mint

I like my watches with more information at a glance, and sometimes a playful complication like moon cycle or day/night.

Not bad, but my lesbian mermaid watch is way better.

Attached: Watches_950x950_3203-136LE-2_MANARA.06.png (950x950, 141.61K)

UN has become crass and debased.

Vacheron Constantin is unironically better, Rolex is like the Lamborghini of watches. It's the very first thing everyone buys whenever they can afford it.

I don’t really care what time it is.

You are either a fool or a king

Who even wears a watch nowadays?