Do you believe in aliens or is it all a load of bullshit?

Do you believe in aliens or is it all a load of bullshit?

Attached: unidentified-s1-desktop-2048x1152.jpg (1200x675, 95.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s-J9nxpwehI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am an ayy lmao ama

I believe in the possibility but I don't believe any purported evidence, especially these days

The universe is too big for them to not exist. We've discovered hundreds of planets full of water.

Attached: main-qimg-b77a2ae1bcf8eeb5e16373da74cd17c4.jpg (288x276, 21.5K)

I believe they exist but I don't spend too much of my time looking into that stuff. Unless they come here, alien contact won't happen in my lifetime.

I believe in believe. I also believe in you.

Aye cee wot ewe did thar m8.

We could be an alien and farm and not know it. We just don't have the ability to tell we are a frog in a well.
The fermi paradox is just something we don't have a solution to yet.
But ask an ant keeper if ants ever find a way to escape.

We're a hillbilly planet in the middle of fucking nowhere. If I was an alien that discovered this shit hole I would use it for target practice.

i rant to berieve

I believe we are naive to think we are a top level lifeform. We consist of trillions of cells that are organisms in their own right. Even our cells developed a mitochondria from a primitive cell swallowing another primitive cell. Then there is the flora of microbes living in symbiosis with us. We are each a walking eco system. None of the lower scale lifeforms that we consist of can see or understand the whole human for what it is.

Why should we jump to the conclusion we are the top of that ladder?

Our knowledge of the world can only stretch as far as it can be abstractified to a brain that was evolved for a primitive hunter-gather life.

Even if we think we have a good grasp of the universe, I'd be surprised if there isn't life forms that are on another scale than we can fathom, be it in size or complexity.

Can you see into the future

i'm still not convinced. will have to be some clear, defining event for me to accept there are ayys here. until then, its just camera fuckups or some natural phenomena we don't understand that isn't ayy

The response you're getting are from totally uneducated and uninformed minds. Nobody with any intelligence denies that they are both visiting and operating from Earth. The gov't has even implied they are living among humans to an extent.

The wake up call is coming for the disillusioned, and it's going to hurt.

Attached: 1657670641905.png (2350x1322, 726.61K)

Its bullshit and anyone who reports on it is with globohomo.

this

>proof that aliens exist are flying vehicles that look like they're made of metal with abilities that are similar to the abilities of current technology
>literal photos of flying vehicles made by the United States that look exactly like UFO alien spacecraft
>anything alien related is blurry or completely nonsenical

We are alone just like in Dune
30,000 years and the people in dune never found a fucking alien. Traveled pretty far across the galaxy too.

Attached: c49490b9746c7cd789fee3248792ed45.jpg (800x556, 95.93K)

i believe that aliens exist but they know i will become a full on nuclear unhinged insane retard if they try and fuck with me so they dont even go near me

aliens are too advanced to even reveal themselves to you and let you live after

they know to leave you to your own devices until its time to genocide you. technology will be what gives you the reality check.

protip you are asking for it already.
fuck around and find out universally

i personally like to keep my butthole from being eviscerated by metal pipes.

Not bullshit.

Aliens are real. They created humans.

op, they see us as individuals for now. they visit and reveal themselves to many of us and have been doing so forever. it's part of a process they have designed. they want to interact with strong individuals, not a weak species.

Attached: 704e71009863ce49f3fffb41e5698542.jpg (862x1149, 213.89K)

The US government has publically and officially announced what they themselves do not know what the UAP's are, and the increase in funding is coming from the very concern of not being to identify what seems to be highly advanced and irregular air phenomena.

They have also admitted adverseries like China has their own UAP programs, implying they do not know either.

I'd like to see you cite a reputable source on the goverment talking about this phenomena as "they" and implying they are living among humans.

really though if these greys are like 4 feet tall if i see one im punting that bitch 60 yards for a field goal

100% possible and 100% improbable

like this youtu.be/s-J9nxpwehI