He lost the election. Then he decided to go full retard, and live in denial while promoting the big lie...

He lost the election. Then he decided to go full retard, and live in denial while promoting the big lie. If this is a witch hunt, the witch was found long ago. Time for justice. Lock him up!

Attached: 95045DB9-E8B9-4017-B077-2BB4852D347E.jpg (1143x798, 275.02K)

G8 b8 m8
Nice photo op

two more weeks

I just don't understand how someone could think they're so far above the law. Is he going to go for the affluenza defense or the I'm too mentally incompetent to stand trial defense?

Democrats have limited brain function.

Attached: NothingBurger.png (810x568, 62.08K)

You keep posting this shill
Declassification by Presidents is a formal legal process that wasn't followed by Trump. And AGAIN, materials classified under the Atomic Energy Acts of 1946 and 1954 are not declassifiable by the President

Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Cope

two more weeks

Yup it was such a threat to national security that they waited until it was almost November. Hmmm... what a coincidence.

People still thinking it's about nuclear weapons. This is next tier retardation

It's like they gave him time to not embarrass himself

See you prove my point again. Limited brain function.

Do you think he stole UFO documents?

I have a feeling he is secretly kind of into UFOs

>hurr durr this just started when they raided donny
Fucking kek

Attached: 20220814_093504.jpg (1080x1345, 912.85K)

Attached: butterymales.jpg (680x680, 102.5K)

I wouldn't say this is the best time cover to want framed but I know a guy who eats burnt steak with ketchup can't have great taste.

Attached: FbdcWrSXwAITiKP.jpg (720x960, 148.03K)

If true then Trump's lawyers should have no trouble proving this. Why haven't they?

Attached: projection.jpg (736x736, 157.88K)

Hasn't gone to court yet. Are u that retarded?

Why did Trump feel the need to take 20 boxes of government docs? What was he planning to do with them, keep them as souvenirs? I wish there was an answer to this.

Are you? Nothing about that tweet is true

If Hilkers was in charge instead of Biden the country wouldn't be in the shitter. Hilkers has the ability to nourish America.

Attached: Hilkers.jpg (1632x1632, 1.39M)

Attached: i-aint-reading-all-that-shit.jpg (250x250, 14.21K)

Your an idiot. If true that he had the power to declassify the records the allegations are moot, there is no case. Why haven't his lawyers pursued this? This all goes away, no trial necessary.

You're

as Eddie murphy said in 48 hrs.
"because you're too fucking stupid to read"

keep telling yourself that dummy
>you've entered the coping phase

Jesus. WTF are you drinking?

I guess Trump and the GOP should have thought about all this when Trump stole these documents and refused to hand them over when politely requested and then subpoenaed last March
nice try you little bitch

lol
no u

Reminder this is your typical Democrat.

Attached: TypicalDem.jpg (1024x540, 81.19K)

every president keeps documents. and they are declassified the moment the president leaves office. there is no official 'declassification/debriefing' procedure for doing so.

Yeah just like the impeachments.

KJB

Attached: BIDEN.LOG.222.....................jpg (366x423, 31.61K)