Attached: 888.png (1824x2190, 1.78M)

Attached: 999.png (1858x1165, 531.35K)

Attached: 777.png (1724x1125, 1.1M)

Tripcodes are not allowed on Any Forums, newfags

Attached: 555.png (1841x917, 470.17K)

Attached: 444.png (1885x552, 483.19K)

Attached: 333.png (1793x438, 60.96K)

Attached: 222.png (1866x840, 123.81K)

Cuck king show us more of her pussy please. It looks like the only redeeming part of the whore.

that's it, if the archive guy could post as well that would be good.

Your picture quality is hot garbage OP.
Can't read a lot of this.
Good job.

I thought that bottom one was fake and not King Cuck

I’m not going to be doing that as I’ve already said I feel bad. Even using these as proof makes me feel guilty. I can hear her crying in her room so I’m going to keep trying to get her to let me in. This will probably be my last update of the night.

Attached: 918C51AB-3308-445C-8E65-8D3541FA447C.jpg (346x558, 112.34K)

saged

Nah it was real, cuck king confirmed it in the last thread by posting a new crop shot

So you are allowed to throw food away but are not allowed to defile food. That's unholy. Meaning, that you can throw undefiled food away.

Stay with the marriage CK.
Love isn't always pretty, it isn't all happy moments
You're a good man for wanting to stick this relationship out and not divorce her
When you're both older you'll look back on this time and it'll merely be a distant memory

Hey guys, I’m the husband here. There have been some larpers pretending to be me, but for my legit posts and replies I will ALWAYS post a further uncropped version of this, with her hand clearly visible.

I am going to go and try to talk to her so I might not be back for a bit

Attached: 6CC22931-EAE5-404F-99F5-8A113CB844C5.jpg (641x634, 211.69K)

My god, I just thought of an orphanage and rape joke. I am a genius of the times.

Fake

Fuck off larper, you aren’t the cuck king

Honestly at this point, all you can do is let her know that you don’t see sex as this meaningless act and that since you keep asking her to not go and fuck this other dude she obviously doesn’t feel the same way for you. You should tell her that you’re going to do everything you can to become a better fuck, but the idea of sharing her with other men is absolutely killing you.

If she still insists, you should just tell her that you love her and that you’re really hurt and need to go think.

Then you go get in your car, and go stay in a hotel. Don’t go back home until you know she’s there, start collecting your things - get your money & belongings out of her reach, anything that matters to you (nothing that will remind you of her).

Call an attorney, start the divorce proceedings and prepare to be heartbroken for some time. It’s not going to be easy user, but you’ll make it. This is going to toughen you up.

Also, please keep this last piece in mind because it’s incredibly vital. Women are not the same as us. She knows you’re not going to divorce her, why do you think she’s pulling your card so easily? As humans we have a tendency to overlook things until they’re lost.

Very very very high likelihood that she comes crawling back to you at some point, if you do what I laid out for you. If not, she was never meant for you homie.

There’s so many other women out there, you don’t see that right now but you will. And you’ll be just fine. 30’s the new 20.

Wishing you get through this user. My heart goes out to you bro, I know you’re hurting. One day, you’ll heal. Good luck.

You just know she's going to use the fact that he made her cry to further manipulate him and make the cucking worse

Go get that bitch a dairy queen blizzard.

Nobody respond to this fake, this is the legit one, anyone claiming to be CK and doesn’t post a more uncropped photo with the hand is a faggot