Anybody here from California?

Anybody here from California?
I just tried your overhyped In-N-Out burger and that shit is trash it tastes like frozen burger

Attached: EB0E3DB1-496B-4804-985A-A6253BBA08AF.jpg (1200x879, 215.67K)

Yes, in and out is dogshit.

It's only people from the rest of the country who over hype it and that one movie with the pajeet and the gook in it forgot the name of it.

White castle

It came to my state recently. We have lots of califags transplanted here like bad weeds. Motherfuckers caused traffic jams for weeks around it. Waited till it cooled down. It is beyond meh. It’s barely above the arches in terms of quality. Go with Culver’s if you want a burger on this tier. The cheese sauce is the shit

Yup.
Overpriced dog shit

I actually read about it from tucker max

It is awful when you do try it

Smells a lot like Texas in this thread. What's-a-burge eatin' Cruz simps can't be trusted to make intelligent judgement calls on anything.

Over priced? Isn’t a burger fries and a drink like 7 bucks?

Its literally one of the cheapest fast food burger meals there is you retarded fuck
>tastes like a frozen burger
thats because it is, its fastfood
It literally has the worst fries in all of fastfoodom (and if you mention "animal stylee fries you're a faggot). The only good thing about in and out is they use a full lettuce leaf.

I'm actually from Mexico.

Everybody knows that if you want a good fast food hamberder, you go to Wendy's. Everything else is inferior.

we have some local regional chains that are better than Wendy's. Plus their fries are gross as fuck

Yeah, I would rather whataburger. In N Out is for rich people, faggots and women. don't believe me? you should because you ate dogshit overhyped burgers and experienced firsthand they are sub par burgers, the only people eating them are brain dead idiots that follow what instagram and snapchat tells them to do. they see one woman post in n out, they all have to post it and make it their identity. I would rather drive to texas and get whataburger versus walk to in n out. in n out is hot garbage

Animal style fries are good.

typical whataburger enjoyer

Attached: brandon-my-600-lb-life-now-1550095574305-1550095577320[1].jpg (1178x632, 57.99K)

Yes, I am from CA. In N Out was good from 1948 until about 1998. The past 20-25 years, it has slowly but surely gone downhill. Harry Snyder had a great concept, and he built a great business! Now, it’s a far cry.

Burgers living up to their name.

Even the lettuce is smashed into a big wad, and shoved into the burger now. The quality has gone way down since the mid-late 90s

not me

we enjoy hamburgers, you enjoy hipster coffee shops

>Go with Culver’s if you want a burger on this tier.

Culver's freakin' rocks. Five Guys is a close
second. Just had a Whattaburger open up
down the road. Will be trying it next week.