Im a faggot

im a faggot

Attached: absolute_beta_faggot.jpg (960x1280, 275.33K)

he fucked your girl

Such is cock and ass then.

I can tell. You got no bitches on your dick that’s for sure.

>got diabetes? Well I do, thanks. It’s a consequence of my perpetually online sedentary lifestyle and my overeating.

This nigger has got a fine ass woman. No doubt.

Such is op

>mfw I have herps

Thanks for nothing science. You dickhead.

Someone had to take the pic.

What did he do wrong? Something to do with the shirt?

>tucking in a t-shirt
Yeah, a gigantic faggot

Why are science lovers always fat fucks? We have more solid data than almost anything in the medical world linking obesity to a shitty life, and yet these fatasses are too proud of themselves to read a single page of it

Lose the belly, fatso.

Didn't it take like 15 years and multiple variables before a safe, side effect free, vaccine was finalized?

Beta faggot?
Lets look at this, Plants in the background, Christmas stuff littered about. Obviously he has his shit together. House looks nice, People even sent him a Christmas card, there on the counter to the right. Hes clean, house is clean

I am sure he is a beta faggot, Look at all the accomplishments he has made! I bet you this faggot vaxxer even fucks his wife, How do i know he has a wife? Look at all the little knickknacks about.

Die mad OP You will never be as stable as this man you mock.

From the bottom of my heart, Fuck you.

Attached: 1660895391475229.webm (640x640, 664.7K)

Funny thing about that t-shirt list. Those are vaccines that are, for all practical purposes, 100% effective. The polio vaccine doesn't sorta stop polio, it doesn't "lessen the severity" of polio. It literally prevents me from getting polio. And something else surprising. It works that way for me regardless of whether or not anyone else has the polio vaccine. .As an added bit of humor, when the polio vaccine was being developed, SCIENCE classed homosexuality as a mental disorder

hahhhhaha you actually want us to believe that's his house. That's his mom's house. Can anyone get a zoom on the medication on the counter. Its probably some geriatric shit his mom, the one taking the picture, uses.

I see what you did there, You are not clever. Yer just finding different ways to sound like you know what you are talking about.

Attached: 1642398288142.jpg (250x229, 4.84K)

So much cope.

Pic related its (You)

Attached: 1644617169848.jpg (148x150, 6.22K)

Only a faggot would wear that shirt.

Feel free to point out anything that's wrong. You can't so you attempt a distraction doing the usual accuse them of what you are doing routine

Yes because every straight man has his kitchen filled with granny christmas decorations. These aren't there because of a wife. How do I know that. Because any women that would marry this fag would be the type that couldn't take a picture of just someone else. They would have to be in it as a selfie Your initial post was cringe and your responses are just confirming it