Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Mining Illusionist.jpg (419x610, 300.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGeZa3GNu3I
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk
youtube.com/watch?v=gQlMMD8auMs
youtube.com/watch?v=lNvBbh5jDcA&t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=nivI7w9HagI
youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo
youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM
youtube.com/watch?v=wh-07BzfgYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now I’ve been studying my way through the ANCIENT TOMES in the archives and, from what I’ve seen, those Twice threads do appear to be quite the Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

Attached: AJdcbtf.jpg (460x466, 22.72K)

For me, it’d have to be the Top 10 Best Gamble Cards in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=GGeZa3GNu3I

Attached: . ..jpg (582x317, 52.87K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo eyes wide open.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

I need a ruling. I think one is overall better but the other is funnier. which one should I keep
>made this today when I seen something similar

Attached: Rod Dami and Rod Yoodong side-by-side.jpg (2125x1052, 600.21K)

Salutations, my frens!
I pray that you’re all doing well there today on this one mid-point of the week we currently find ourselves in!
Have the frens been dabbling on a number of those quite cozy partakings there perhaps?!

> Everything seems to point to the fact that today is indeed THE DAY!
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk
> But how can we see if our eyes aren't real?!

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I hope that all is going most cozily over there on this one potentially LEGENDARY day for you there!
Did any of those most wacky and/or wild of partakings take place today during the many adventures that were undertaken?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens this one KJimmy-Jam from those Blinkfu folks which is still quite the NEW KJimmy-Jam as well which is definitely something or other I suppose!
youtube.com/watch?v=gQlMMD8auMs

Attached: DubuJimmyJams16.webm (500x566, 1.94M)

> Did you know that there’s a SECRET ending to the mining vidya where, if you get 1337 diamond blocks, beat the Ender Dragon 100 times AND kill 5000 Creepers that you unlock the Twicefu village generation option where the Twicefu NPCs live?! For any interested frens, post TWO numbers [1-515, 1-558] and receive TWO videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam and a SmartBoi video!

Attached: real-life minecraft gf.png (720x824, 864.79K)

> All the signs seem to suggest that we’ve found another one of those RARE cards here tonight!

And from what I can tell, this is the FINAL card of that one smol set within a set of cards that feature that one group of Kqt folks in particular which I’m sure those NEW card collecting frens would want to get their hands on!

Now I suppose it's a matter of which sort of humor is the fren's preferred one, but I feel like the one on the right has the most memeability to it!
> But in the end... why not keep BOTH, my fren?!

Attached: Cyber Mechanical Infuser.jpg (419x610, 373.52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lNvBbh5jDcA&t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=nivI7w9HagI
>> But in the end... why not keep BOTH, my fren?!
but which one will get used more? I think I know which
I found the answer key to that one captcha
>I didn't make this one

Attached: JYRa95C.png (663x688, 778.03K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another bout of those 90s Jimmy-Jams is upon us once more it seems and there’s a fair few of them we can partake in just like this CLASSIC BOP from back then!
youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y

Attached: DubuJimmyJams10.jpg (1030x750, 163.24K)

> Two quite familiar Jimmy-Jams of the Kvairety I might add, my fren!
And with a number of repeat viewings by the fren I'm sure!

And I think you might've solved the mystery with that one collage PurePost, my fren!
From what I'm seeing, it looks like each of those Kqt folks are labeled appropriately... I think!

> but which one will get used more? I think I know which
But... which one might that be though, my fren?!
What if you make one for each member but put it into a collage sort of post like that so they're ALL posted at once!

Attached: Mina46.webm (270x480, 512.15K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: That one band that likes to used the evolved form of that Pocketmonster Koffing also has a number of those Jimmy-Jams of the 90s variety and this one even talks about Jimmy himself!
youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo

Attached: DubuJimmyJams6.jpg (552x828, 38.51K)

ZAMBONI
how are you frens?

Attached: 1660835485879.jpg (998x1024, 138.05K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y
the sign?
I think they played these songs in the supermarket on a loop over and over again. I didn't hear them on the radio because I didn't listen to those stations but I am sure there was a station that played these endlessly. regardless I feel I am well aware of these songs having heard them numerous times shopping
youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM
>What if you make one for each member but put it into a collage sort of post like that so they're ALL posted at once!
maybe? I don't know. collages are ok for last posts but for everyday bread and butter posts?
>ham and eggers

Attached: 1_K9KtKEerXcUV7jKKlUIDgg.png (1400x495, 1.13M)

Greetings to you there, my Blessed FRONZONDONIFren!
I pray that the fren has been up to some truly BLESSED dabblings there today as he’s fully prepared for the many adventures he’s been planning in his noggin for a HOT minute and a half that might’ve been a number of days!
> Maybe the fren has already been on a number of these adventures today and we’ve yet to find out!

For me, it’d have to be a bit of the ol’ mining vidya and the like though along with some YouTubbies because… well, it just seemed like the way to go and was cozy enough!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

Attached: 1661724990369835.jpg (640x602, 103.57K)

>From what I'm seeing, it looks like each of those Kqt folks are labeled appropriately... I think!
I will admit there is at least one that seems impossible to verify. I have to take the word of whoever made it.

Attached: 1_rTNYkXrhQ1RtDtTM6kzYPQ.jpg (1400x748, 155.99K)

Attached: 1660747264599.jpg (1536x2048, 393.95K)

Those Swedish folks do have a number of cozy Jimmy-Jams for what it's worth, with a fair few of them being 90s CLASSICS as well I'd reckon!
youtube.com/watch?v=wh-07BzfgYY
> Although I guess these days its more about hearing whatever hecked Jimmy-Jams from the early 2010s in the grocery store...

> collages are ok for last posts but for everyday bread and butter posts?
I don't mind a Blessed collage PurePost or two to be fair, my fren!
Especially when there's some cozy Kqts involved!
But either way, I know the fren will find the right path to take then, even if it's a collage PurePost every now and then!

Attached: Mina172.jpg (675x1200, 220.27K)

giveth 513-513

Attached: 1654569723070.jpg (1200x800, 115.06K)