I dont get it

I dont get it

Attached: iceberg-stonetoss-comic.png (1000x500, 38.62K)

It really makes you think...

Adults aren't children so what the fuck gives

Children are clearly rapists

It's about his sexlife.

he fucks icebergs?

slatechuck not being based or funny for once holy shit

I guess the idea is that having the line of around 18 for being adults is to low and that what we define as young adults still need time to figurew things out fully before sexing

What about consenting children?

Attached: tumblr_cf2207ecaf958dc133586e1c956961ed_bd7c1c19_640~2.png (232x221, 53.37K)

Is this his most incomprehensible comic? I have no idea what point he's trying to make

ok groomer

He's saying that the AOC being set at 18 is too low because 18 years old are still children. But more importantly, where?

Are you suggesting anyone who doesn't want to raise the age of consent to 25 is a groomer?

Stonetoss believes that even when your 18 or older, you are still somehow a child and thus a "groomer"

Only way i can interpret it is if someone somewhere refered to children as 'consenting adults' for whatever reason.

that is what I said, kinda has a point, not on grooming but you still dont want young people getting laid before they grow some smarts

the part faggot genderclowns want you to see is "we're just consenting adults", when it's secretly always been about both fucking and fucking up children

Seems like projection to me

that's because you're a genderclown faggot

Sexual liberation always leads to pedophilia.

Attached: 1658007178955.gif (500x350, 1.99M)

yeah, I just thought it would take more than 7 years to go from "legalize gay marriage" to "force the children to watch the trans strippers at gunpoint"

>amogus only on the side border now instead of being in the actual comic
Sad

but statistically, fucking and fucking up kids happens the most in conservative communities, usually by family members or church leaders

Stonetoss is an apologist for catholic pederasty

I guess it time to abandon ship

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Dixie has those problems because its shit poor, not because of religion, in fact many who are molested turn to religion.

Eleutheromania always leads to pedophilia.

The joke is that strangely, a lot of nazis are also pedophiles.

Incel lardass

Attached: 1615269897016.png (1400x1400, 407.49K)

The meaning is that only adults consent to whatever lgbtq+ stuff out there in like the media or whatever. Adults can consult and apparently in his mind only so many adults do. For children there is no consent so they virtually in their totality are having to be subjected to it.
So, in other words: the groomer narrative.

In my experience it’s always baptists who have the pedos and are hush hush about it, they have this mentality that it shames the community if they do anything about it.

Attached: Ec1g3pPXYAIInQC.jpg (765x464, 128.3K)

18 year olds might as well be children. I turn 34 this year and around 28 you start realizing how young 18 and 19 year olds are. Anyone under like 24/25 are still super immature and have no actual real life experience. They haven’t grown out of thinking like a high schooler.

The catholic church has the history and notoriety, but yeah baptists do it too.

It is very funny to see how the far we've gotten from "homosexuals are just normal people and should be allowed to get married"

Attached: 1654497593638.png (640x800, 220.58K)

It is, but there's more complexity there. What it is, I don't remember. I heard about it one time.

where is amogus

And an overwhelming percent of those are done by gays for some reason.

Shit like this 100% confirms that stonetoss doens't give a fuck about the politics he defends and is just surfing on the outrage for profit.

I don't follow the guys twitter because honestly I don't give a fuck but is so fucking clear he baiting people to hate on him so he can become more famous, how people fall for it is beyond me.

The only thing I heard about gays and religion is about new Catholic converts. They tend to he the worst kind of people

Border of the right panel. What a cop-out.

Oh I get it! Stoneboy is mad that there's not enough consenting children despite the number difference huh?

Wow, really makes you think huh....

Attached: pk1256177592919.png (640x480, 356.12K)

Pick up a case of pedophilia in church and you are more likely to get something where an old guy molested a boy.
Hence faggotry.

What does the titanic symbolize

Hoo boy do I have some news for you

Attached: 1659934703005842.jpg (728x1024, 169.08K)

wait i actually don't get this one though

Always sunny did an episode about this and they have much better understanding of it than you do.

I think I pieced it together.

I'm sure they are expert in child molestation, you sound like you're a fan.

Holy shit, kek

>a third world war
>various plagues will break out
>schools teaching gay sex
uh oh

Penis.

Attached: pk1264183034814.png (408x469, 269.28K)

Why do they target boys? There are no such thing as a choir girls.

The funny thing is that gay marriage rates are actually just as low as they were prior to legalization. When it comes to same sex partners living together only about 47% are married, compare that to the 88% of heterosexuals who are married and live together.

Is it th titanic? If it does and it's meant to represent something, the I have no idea. That changes up my theory .

So, that means they should lose the right to get married?

Still going are you?

>right
lol, lmao, etc.
t. NTA
Are you?

More that it should be evident that gay marriage was never that important of an endeavor for the lgbt. This group that wanted churches forced to recognize their marriages never actually cared about being married in the first place. It was all purely done as a power grab and should be called out as such.

>extremely basic "fags are pedos" comic
>Any Forums is confused and thinks its about the age of consent
why are you fucks so retarded?

Eleutheromaniacs are retarded, yes. Both sides of it.

Marriages are also recognized by the state, right? Like, it's not just a church thing. Is it a case of churches being forced to perform same sex marriages. I know that they have been done in churches, but I always figured it's really only in lgbtq+ friendly churches anyway.

So, the ship is a gay cruise ship?

You are now starting to grasp the paradox of freedom.

what does the boat represent?

The thing crashing into the iceberg.

the rest of the world the is beguiled by the false narrative. without the boat the iceberg isn't malicous.

Kinda figured that what with speech not being so absolute as some would like to think.

It's not absolute because speech is power, and society can only function with a monopoly on power.

Its great because it could be referring to college loans or puberty blockers.

If there is something to , then the ship is a gay cruise ship. But more importantly the lgbtq+ movement. So, the implication is that the claim is to only be for sex between consenting adults, but their ulterior motive is also children.
The only problem Is that the ship could only hit the top part anyway.

Given how much the right harps on the lgbtq+, it's likely about them.

statistically, that's not even remotely true, but if you want to pretend to play that card, I approve of lynching faggots who hide in churches just as much as every other kind of faggot

>The funny thing is that gay marriage rates are actually just as low as they were prior to legalization
Imagine being such an NPC that you hear something like this and repeat it with zero critical thinking.

I understand it. LGBT claims that "anything is fine as long as it happens between consenting adults" but in reality they groom children.

Beat you to it.

user, normal people aren't naturally subservient to their "betters" no matter how much you keep calling people "freaks" for having autonomy.

Yeah, I couldn't have spared time actually reading the thread before writing my reply. Political cartoon threads are like precious magical mirages, they may disappear at any moment, so you can't waste time.

Translation:
>my parents never beat me out of my rebellious phase, and that should be the default for everyone.

Looks like you can now.

>beating children
How barbaric.

Only when needed.