Been seeing this girl for a couple months and last night she openly farted around me and I now find her disgusting...

Been seeing this girl for a couple months and last night she openly farted around me and I now find her disgusting. I'll probably break up with her.

Attached: 1661795288836343.jpg (750x995, 266.06K)

based

I know that feel user, I fell for the BRAP memes and sniffed a girl's butthole about a month ago and it smelled so terrible I think I'm gay now.

I guess I didn't expect it to be so soul-crushingly abhorrent. In the days afterwards it was all I could think about when talking to her, and I ended up distancing myself as fast as possible and I'm pretty sure she knows why. I honestly haven't had any interest in her or any other women since it happened.

I feel like a meme killed my sex drive and I don't know what to do.

Attached: 1635888248288.png (300x232, 18.34K)

Ok, send her my number:
1 800 SUCKMYASS

Use the penis, Luke

Hope this is gay trolling otherwise go fuck yourself pathetic idiot. If she had a nice ass then go fuckyourself again and then kill yourself

Good you have old hands and so does she. You'll both be alone and die alone unless you let people use you to a hollow shell of what you used to be.

I get it if she looked like this, but otherwise you sound weak.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.7K)

I use to get outrageously turned on by my ex girlfriends pussy/ass smell.
But she showered twice a day and only shit right before her showers. So she always had a clean cooter/poster.
I also dated her for 4 years at that point so maybe that had something to do with it.
I would cum buckets if I could smell her pussy/ass while I fucked her or she sucked my dick though, if I jerked of I would grab a pair of her underwear and sniff it at the same time.
Maybe I'm just a disgusting fuck.

Cooter/pooter*
Her poster's where also as clean as you would expect though.

Do it. Farting comes from a poor diet. I rarely fart now, and have to push it if I do.

Attached: futurama_smelloscope.jpg (480x360, 32.97K)

you'll come around to it. in a few years, brap will be your fetish.

Attached: Btard.jpg (454x801, 51.27K)

I mean did she just fart as humans do because even people who hold them in will occasionally have one catch them by surprise or did she announce incoming, lift an ass cheek and blow off a pants buster

Attached: 1661990409932.jpg (773x645, 29.31K)

>women farts
>eeeewwww
>mommy she farted

When I was 14 I tried to fuck my girlfriend while we were on our side. I kept missing the hole and putting it sorta in her ass. I pulled it out and it had a lil shit on it. Broke up with her a week later, no pussy either.

She didn't announce it or lean to the side or anything. She was on the couch, made no effort to hold it in, then giggled afterward.

my hot ass gf and her two slut teenagers fart all the time, like they duel each other. it's crazy

I don't see how you can make an appraisal of the amount of effort someone else is making to hold it in. Giggle could have been embarrassment or a test of your reaction. If farting bothers you so much you should have made a comment then that was light hearted humorous (so it doesn't make you sound like a wuss like you do in this thread) but still a knock on her (to let her know that its not approved behavior)

I'm going to need a lot more of these types of photos, girl spreading pussy showing her dirty panties.

it's normal and means you have a high sex drive / high T

happens to me with my wife.

means she's ready to marry you