How many times do i have to rape her to make up for her adopting and abusing her foster kids?

how many times do i have to rape her to make up for her adopting and abusing her foster kids?

Attached: ac10a8622df63d32d20c14b3d94e9baa.jpg (394x596, 35.58K)

Attached: 1655260013614.gif (220x328, 115.87K)

+ELECTROCONVULSOR+ +RAPE DICK+

Killing yourself should do it
best of luck! do a flip

Nothing undoes that. Go bananas

imagine defending that bullshit

Who said anything about defending? I'm just insulting you.

Make sure to do a flip.

nah ill pass i got a yolandi to rape

You won't do shit because in addition to being a garbage person you're also a pussy lol

i didnt take kids away from their families to turn them into slaves and stage dressing for my music videos

there's all types of garbage
you're just the misogynistic potential rapist kind of garbage
flip

nah i would only rape those who are irredeemable like yolandi

>I'm an ethical rapist
sure, trash
flip

Attached: 1632413487192.gif (244x284, 823.46K)

when they deserve it and have a body like yolandi's yes whats it to you? you dont think her actions where horrendous? would you do the same where i asking about raping a white supremacist?

White people owning young slaves in africa.
Pretty based if you ask me.

Attached: Yolandi-Visser-sexy-looks.jpg (1024x1024, 169.6K)

chappie was kino

if you have to ask then you obviously haven't raped her nearly enough.

Perhaps to the gangrenous filth of the untermensch masses she may seem as an attractive prospect. To those who retain their senses she is very unattractive. Beyond the purposely awful hair and clothing, she has zero sex appeal. That she abuses children should be to no-one's surprise. It is merely nature taking it's course; doing what it must to ensure any offspring this deleterious aberration spawns be removed from the gene-pool as quickly as possible. That such a caricature of humanity could be allowed to house children of any background or circumstance is absurd and indicative of the numerous failures of adoption agencies, their systems and processes, and the very concept of foster care as a whole. You are disgusting, OP. Your parents must be mortified by their failure.

Yolandi Visser is fucking gross.

please oh please go take a bath with a plugged in toaster...pretty please?

no one asked you closed minded moron your ideal woman is some boring housewife who does nothing all day but cleans

Just read what she is accused of and she sounds pretty bad ass lol

and i want to rape her whats the problem?

>Made him believe he was the devil
>Yolandi showed him her puss puss
>Kid stabbed his older brother
This is reading like a fucking soap opera directed by Guillermo del Toro. Might as well fuck Ninja while you're at it.

nah ninja has something else coming