Actual atheist here. I'm not fat. I don't have man fur on my neck. I don't wear any glasses...

Actual atheist here. I'm not fat. I don't have man fur on my neck. I don't wear any glasses. I have a perfectly normal social and dating life, and I don't spend 1 minute on that cringe subforum website. AMA.

Attached: space.png (693x449, 698.14K)

show butthole

Fuck no.

nobody cares nigger... atheist are so fucking annoying sheesh worse than vegans or religious freaks

I'm a caucasian.

How are we annoying?

What are you gonna say when you meet God

God, and religion, are all fiction.

I simply don't believe in fiction that was made up by mankind.

That isn't an answer to the question.

What are you gonna say when you meet god

BYE.

Imagine believing in a fictional entity.

It would be hard for you too as you don't seem to have much imagination. Is bye What you would say? And then stand there like an idiot?

I have no reason to have an imagination.

Imagine willingly believing in a fictitious theist cult.

Not OP.

If I were to die and then stand before a god, thus proving me wrong in my atheism, I would ask why I was given critical thought, then provided no credible evidence for the God's existence.

I'd say imagine saying something this cringe but you are willfully a soulless robot with no imagination. Not because your an atheist but because you lack imagination an essential evolutionary tool that made human intelligence possible. And you can't answer a simple hypothetical.

>I don't spend 1 minute on that cringe subforum website.
>AMA.

Attached: ernat.jpg (640x428, 54.81K)

Assuming that this God was a capricious cunt that wanted to judge me on my belief or lack thereof.

A fair question but you know there's always the possibility he's just a dick he certainly was in antiquity no matter what your religion is

Unless op shows picture. This is what op looks like.

Attached: neckbeard_soyboy_mouth_wide_open__realistic__1tuny4men1x0.png (512x512, 444.79K)

>atheist
So you're a sane person. Not interesting enough for an AMA.
Sage until we see your butthole.

Here here

Show buthole

Atheists, vegans and pedophiles can never seem to shut the fuck up about what they are. Kill yourself niggerino.

Fair

Because they have no reason to live other than their own selfish pleasures.
Atheist would be first for the worst of them if what pesos liked wasn't so reprehensible the world was running by Atheists we would still he in the stoneage since they can't imagine something they haven't seen any evidence of.
Tl:dr-Fuck Atheist but kill pedos.