This is the second restaurant I've seen in my area that is doing this. This is fucking outrageous isn't it...

This is the second restaurant I've seen in my area that is doing this. This is fucking outrageous isn't it? They've already raised their prices on us and now they're tacking on 15% even if you pick the food up yourself? It's insanity.

Attached: bullshit.png (1198x416, 44.97K)

Learn to cook

Well now that you posted the places info that place should be getting a bunch of calls preordering battletoads

I'm not sure what the problem is.

If you don't like the restaurant, or their policies, or their prices, get your food somewhere else.

I fucking hope so, they deserve it with this bullshit.
Cuck

>15%
That seems gratuitious.

Attached: 1639663364565.png (340x340, 139.28K)

lol. Is that on takeout? 15%?

Hell naw you don't get 15% to drop my food in a bag and hand it to me

>15% gratuity automatically included
I don't have a problem with that

>additional gratuity appreciated!
>I have a big problem with that.

then just don't pay it
it is as simple as that

just have a reasonable living wage and this shit doesn't happen.
Stupid fucking americans

Yes both take out and delivery. Neither one should have a service fee attached, that's crazy as fuck

>Cuck
learn to cuck

i typically do 15% anyway but being forced would have me eating elsewhere . make sure these niggers go out of business

>Stupid fucking americans
based

leave negative google review so other customers will know not to eat here

Costs are going up - this is a way to pay staff more without increasing product pricing. Some people will object, but they know Muricans will complain less about tipping than about price increases.

I'm giving a one star review because they're out of Battletoads

Actually I would complain more about being forced to tip someone who's doing absolutely nothing for me.

I obviously won't

this

Price increases mildly annoy me for a second, but I usually buy the product anyway. I'd find somewhere else to eat if they forced gratuity.

But a forced gratuity is just a mild price increase after all. A 15% forced gratuity is just the company saying "every item costs 15% more." They don't reflect that price increase until the end of the bill, but that's really all it is at the end of your meal.