Is having a girlfriend worth it?

is having a girlfriend worth it?

Attached: 115151321553.jpg (902x508, 69.01K)

only for the sex, the rest is just useless and boring. Hook ups on tinder are much better if your trying to build a future for yourself

No.

Attached: 1661184432073142.jpg (240x240, 43.5K)

If all you want is sex, then no. If you get bored when other people aren't around, then yes.

Fuck no. They're full of drama. Pussy is nice, but putting up with their shit just isn't worth all the stress.

Depends entirely on the girl.

FWB > GF. You get to regularly netflix and chill without all the bullshit, like nagging and expectations.

When is good, it's very good. When it's bad, it makes your life miserable. Overall, not worth it.

This. Either it improves things or makes them way shittier

sauce?

Asking for advice on a b/ where literally none of these guys ever came close to even speaking to a girl. Lol

Yeah last one almost literally ruined my life because she's psycho.

ITT: insecure losers who aren’t mature to handle a real relationship

Yes OP, constructing a relationship with someone you truly care about from the ground up is extremely fulfilling.

learning all there is to learn about another person and having them give themselves to you completely is gratifying.

research literally shows making other people happy makes you happy more than trying to make yourself happy on your own. I’m the only one in this thread emotionally mature enough to see it takes work and if you’re not willing to do it no, don’t. but there are stipulations

>You have to be ready for a GF
>You have to be able to compromise
>You have to have time and space for her
>You have to want it to work
>You have to put in effort

My girlfriend and life is great and i wouldn’t want it any other way, others in this thread date loser bitches or are losers themselves and can’t face that. Go for it. Making memories with them will be beautiful and worth it. Don’t fuck random hoes just to sleep empty at night, either work on yourself or get a gf.

Attached: 19DEC576-0C5D-497A-B871-D480B4BB5316.jpg (488x488, 54.66K)

No. Learn to be independent and put yourself first.

seconded

BAHAHAHAHA

no

This, except with the conclusion that a good GF is good, but a great wife is even better. Being a great couple is way better than being a great solo.

All the Any Forumsros saying GF's aren't worth it haven't had a good GF. Maybe they're shitty BFs.

Like anyone here would know.

not really, find a slut to be your fuckbuddy

Oh, shit! QUAD 8's with 7 8's total.

This must The Truth.

Yeah, if you’re in Austin, I know a guy who’s wife just recently got into cucking him

Yes.

But we acknowledge that you'll never know.

/thread

The sex is better if neither of you is lazy and complacent.

>\threads himself
faggot lmfao

Agreed. The great times are not worth the shit. Source: am getting divorced and side chick was all fun, no drama. Fuck monogamy.

This.

depends on the girl. If you find a sweet one who isnt a drama queen, is supportive and caring, and fun to be with, then definitely.

If all you ever find are crazy bitches, then no, but also thats probably more of a YOU problem.

triggered retard
good post
yeah, this. If you're a normalfag and you go crazy without IRL socializing then you need a wifey/gf. Otherwise it's not worth it. Sex is stinky and stupid and you need to be in the mood to enjoy it, and if you hate your partner it just sucks.

If you're looking for financial freedom consider the gay way.

this. retards will stick to bitches they know are a problem because they’re insecure and lonely and it doesn’t work out then they whine about how women are the problem. it’s the same with women who don’t leave domestic abusers.

You don’t have standards, fucking care about yourself more

you forgot the part about how hormones literally make you think everything is better than it actually is, which is why after break ups you start thinking about how stupid you had been for loving such a person. If you find an intelligent, good looking woman then sure. Otherwise, no point.

you agreed with him retard

Wow, a simp who got triggered and comes to defend monogamy itself. Do you think you're being original? All simps are like you. How does it make you feel, you boring nigger?

>uses simp unironically
opinion invalid

>Yes OP, constructing a relationship with someone you truly care about from the ground up is extremely fulfilling.
You're generalizing and talking about feelings. Real men don't care about feelings.
> learning all there is to learn about another person and having them give themselves to you completely is gratifying.
You're generalizing and talking about feelings. Real men don't care about feelings.
>research literally shows making other people happy makes you happy more than trying to make yourself happy on your own. I’m the only one in this thread emotionally mature enough to see it takes work and if you’re not willing to do it no, don’t. but there are stipulations
Research shows some people get cancer by smoking. Does it mean everyone will get it if they smoke? Nope.
>My girlfriend and life is great and i wouldn’t want it any other way, others in this thread date loser bitches or are losers themselves and can’t face that. Go for it.
Like the other user implied, your judgment is clouded by hormones right now.
>Making memories with them will be beautiful and worth it. Don’t fuck random hoes just to sleep empty at night, either work on yourself or get a gf.
Do you think people who break up or divorce care about those memories? They're worth zero.

the man woman thing one of the central aspect of lifes, if you dont want to explore that its up to you. naturally, there will be drama.

Learn to read, retard. If you do heroin it feels right, but that doesn't make it good.

you can experience whatever you want in your life and there's nothing inherently special about the woman-man drama. Every time I talk to a couple IRL and they tell me about their stressful life, their kids, etc. I just brag about my free time. They get mad, because they know they got themselves into a big drama simply because they couldn't keep it in their pants.

The jokes sometimes write themselves.

Attached: 1656971468466.gif (500x465, 957.51K)