Untitled

Attached: 6D094A55-73F7-40FF-B5B9-98F6BDF9AC4E.jpg (404x400, 102.67K)

Once again proving why niggers and women shouldn't be allowed to vote

So a black person brainwashed so badly by the right ends up advocating for segregation. What a wacky time to be alive.

Blue states literally fund the union. Right wingers would all die of diabetes without blue states giving them welfare

>segregation
We’re not the ones who started it

Attached: 323910CF-C4C1-40B1-BD36-4D1667ACB475.png (256x390, 171.97K)

we're way fucking past that point, we should've had 50 civil wars by now

the left can't meme

A smart black person who can think both critically and for themselves, can't believe it can you? Because the left are the actual racist pieces of shit who think POC can't do anything for themselves. Fuck outa here faggot.

Attached: 1631822035188.jpg (930x562, 119.1K)

I like how black people need to be told what to think according to 'anti-racists'. I also like how black people who are right leaning tend to speak properly and have higher IQs. It's almost like you're scared of losing your slaves and want them to be dumbasses.

what is POC?

Shut up, faggot. Go suck a cops dick.

Attached: left_cant_meme.png (589x939, 947.25K)

Yeah cause just generalizing half of your country into strawmanned versions of the arguments of incompatible fringe groups is critical thinking. The only thing critical in your head is the alarmingly low synapse activity.

My favorite is one of the bank ads on the radio specifically stating about their program to help black business owners. Right, because blacks are definitely not capable of doing it themselves. It's sad that your average person cannot comprehend this when subjected to such material. Beep boop... The NPC meme is real.

Attached: 1635391088841.jpg (1080x1078, 106.6K)

>letting them pick a few states
lol someone has it backwards

Grifter telling her fans what they want to hear. News at 11.

Republishills seething they are about to lose Texas forever now trying to take their ball home with them and sulk

Person of colour

Maybe immigrants would stop being so hostile towards you if you weren't a nazi

People of color. AKA colored people, which is hilarious because the latter is or was considered derogatory. These people are retarded.

Personally insulting me doesn't make your statement valid, smart guy.

Every person has a colour. Might as well say person as this point. Which people are considered to be POC-y?

Claiming your opposition is what you actually are. Major jew tactic right there bud. You know, AshkeNAZI jew?

Replying to every single post at once makes you look like an attention whore.

They don't include white people, they're racist.

Anyone that isn't white :'(

Attached: 1629930989364.jpg (720x296, 19.37K)

If that is what it takes to make Any Forums slightly less cancerous I'll do it.

Is this a bot? That reply doesn't even make sense.

Also ITT, left faggots get BTFO kek

Hypocritical of them
Hypocritical of them

pick a post to quote, not the entire fucking thread

Look at Captain Save a Shitheap of an Imageboard, over here.

Bro how the fuck do you think you could ever make this Laotian basket-weaving forum any better?

Meanwhile Texas can't keep their power on...

Yeah it's almost as bad as racist white people on the left who are pro segregation but to them its called "safe spaces for people of color". Lmao. I truly cannot believe how racist Democrats are after living in Seattle for 21 years.

Lmao shut up, retard

no
You weren't here in 2006. You don't know anything about the potential of this place.

I knew you would spare me from turning into jasmine. Thanks buddy!

Attached: confused.jpg (2560x1505, 1.56M)

>Why are all these people who I hate and want to genocide so hostile towards me???
Right wingers literally are too stupid to figure this out

1000% true. Democrats and liberals are so inherently racist, its mind blowing. They love telling people of color and minorities about how they can't be successful, how they are at the bottom of society, how to think and feel. Once a black person starts to say "Hey. I think my life in America is pretty good, actually.", that's when they go "omg uncle tom you're so brainwashed wtf happened to you".

I do not believe leftist brainwashing is irreversible. I've seen plenty turn or atleast realize they need to be more prudent in research on topics at hand.

Attached: 42.png (601x714, 873.05K)

how so?

Fuck I would love to leave the rightards behind so they can live in the shit holes they crated for themselves.

The south has the highest crime / lowest educated and poorest people

I’m tired of carrying these fucktards and their shity ideology.

Maybe she's right; maybe the North and the South should split again, in peaceful, mutual understanding and let that be that. Who gets Appalachia?

Attached: 1644655138486.jpg (712x1024, 94.91K)

Nothing else matters to you, do esit?

Most niggers as well. Oops I was supposed to be neutral. Carry on.