Why does the left want armed security for drag queens with kids but not for schools with kids?

Why does the left want armed security for drag queens with kids but not for schools with kids?

Attached: FB1A7990-AB70-4636-B4BC-3CAB05307542.jpg (840x906, 793.38K)

Useful idiots.

Attached: umbrella-3.jpg (777x992, 67.19K)

I don't know and I don't care. I just want a purpose on this earth. Something to motivate me to be productive. God I hate this feeling of being wasted potential. Why me

Look at the size of those "dudes" LOL. They all look 4 feet tall. And guarantee they're all homos. What a sad pathetic display. "I'LL... I'LL HARM YOOOOOU"

Why are conservatives so triggered by people utilizing their 1st and 2nd amendment rights?

It’s not wrong to carry a gun, just like it isn’t wrong to question motives and intent

agent provocateur

>no clean water in Jackson, MS
>massive drought in Texas
>Trump FBI investigation
>Russia failing
>Biden keeping campaign promises
>gas prices dropping
>Kansas shows some conservatives support Roe v Wade
>Scared Rightoid: "Uh oh! We're losing the narrative. . .um . . .TRANNIES! LOOK AT THESE TRANNIES!!!"
You're losing, and you're scared.

and half the conservative dudes that show up like this are fat fucks with bitch tits and belly rolls.

a skinny fuck and a fat fuck can still shoot you all the same. Good chance these people are at least marginally less retarded than most conservatives and objectively less harmful to society/freedom.

Attached: 1643237431403.png (640x575, 244.92K)

For the votes of course. Like corporations celebrating "pride" every June, they do it just get the support of these people who (even the left themselves) do not even genuinely support

All I see is a load of guns that will soon me mine after I say "BOO!" and they piss themselves while their hands shake Lol.

Yeah keep that energy in real life when you're actually approaching somebody who has a loaded gun and see how far that tough guy LARP gets you. I workout a lot and spent a good amount of time fight training at a good MMA gym and I'm confident i can take down most dudes in a fight but I'm not going to pretend a literal child with a gun still couldnt kill me. Looking down on skinny or small statured people with guns is a retarded mistake, you don't need muscles to use a fuckin AR to kill somebody. all these mass shooters have been scrawny pale white kids and an entire group of fully armored and armed cops wouldn't even approach him in the building because they were so afraid of being shot at.

You wouldnt do shit in real life and if you are somehow actually dumb enough to try it you would get yourself killed.

Attached: 1645590138980.jpg (189x192, 13.83K)

So these guys are in the right, and you're just being crybabies? Got it.

They're obviously protecting the event from right-wing terrorists.

I GOT HER no I didn't then we got sent to hell

Attached: MV5BZGYyNmU2NmEtNGU1ZS00YjFkLWI0MWQtZjU2MmUxZDAyN2UxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg (1078x1589, 1.5M)

i don't think this was an action that was universally praised by "the left".
cool story bro

This. Rightards are starting to doubt that they can win the midterms and are looking for ANYTHING to make the left look less credible. I'm already seeing them drag up Hunter Buden yet again because they literally have nothing of substance to use. Thankfully, shit bait like in the OP don't resonate well with moderates and undecided voters. Unlike those in Any Forums echo chambers, not everyone is so gullible as to believe a 'faux outrage' click bait article/post.

Be on the side that is constantly calling for guns to be banned and about the evils of assault rifles as military weapons and making snide comments about how men don't need guns. Show up carrying ARs. Seems a bit hypocritical don't you think.

Also when the right does it they never feel the need to cover their faces. What's the matter, worried dad will cut off the trust fund if he sees you do this shit?

>we must protect the mostation of children at any cost

Attached: 1654895858251.gif (849x479, 1.09M)

The democrats will win the midterms hands down. Mail in "voting" is still a thing. Its amazing the amount of black turnout you get when they can have someone else "vote" for them

>election fraud is so real, gaiz
>Evidence? No, I wll not provide any. It just makes me feel better to believe a comfortable lie than accept that my political stance is unpopular and wrong.
One day you'll grow up, user. One day.

>they're not fit chads like us

Attached: trump supporters 1.jpg (3600x2400, 830.85K)

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.