Suspended 12 hours for saying "ok groomer" on twitter

suspended 12 hours for saying "ok groomer" on twitter

Attached: Screenshot_20220831-151401_Twitter.jpg (1440x3200, 634.38K)

not as bad as when i got permanently banned from reddit for saying "ok groomer" last month

Can't say shit anywhere anymore. Gotta protect fee fees. What a pussified society this is now. Thought crime is real.

>I BROKE TOS AND NOW IM BANNED???

Attached: 1551534018192s.jpg (94x125, 3.16K)

it's getting so bad, i remember when it was unheard of this censorship
how is that against tos fucking retard? look at this groomer haha #supporttranskids , these people are worse than actual pedophiles

Stop being fucking assholes. I’ve never been banned on Twitter. It’s fairly simple. Don’t be a cunt.

ive been banned on twitter so many times for the most pathetic reasons. if they didnt ban me then i would get tired and get over it but by banning me my anger only grows more

>Uses twitter

deserved

Imagine using Twitter

Dumbass, you can't say shit like that anymore lol. People who like kids that much are considered mentally ill so your not allowed too make fun of them anymore.

Its also like discrimination n shit cause they have a minority sexuality

You're banned now
Shit like this is one step closer to dealing with court and being arrested

If you replied to a dog groomer on twitter right now with "Ok Groomer", do you think you'd be banned? Is that being an asshole to you? Why are you the judge and jury about what is or is not asshole behavior.

I dont even use social media anymore. Just Any Forums and youtube. And i barely use Any Forums anymore. the internet is just so fucking stupid nowadays. I'm willing to bet we will have to sign up for accounts using our identification within the next 5-10 years maybe sooner

What if twitter decided you telling someone "not to be a fucking asshole" was bannable behavior. IS that appropriate? You're hurting my feelings by swearing at me.

The west has gone full North Korea

Without evidence, it's libel and you deserved it. The rest of the world isn't Any Forums

North korea has no internet. China uses government social media with government id registration. If we went full NK i would just kill myself because nobody deserves to live in there

Based James Lindsay

Attached: prX1vS-3yTQ7U9W.png (744x479, 276.21K)

I remember when we tried to make googles a replacement for niggers and skypes a replacement for kikes so google would have to censor itself for hatespeech. What happened to you is what should've happened to us for using the word google years ago. This is more proof that you can't force hatespeech,it has to be organic or else it has little to no effect.

>be abusive husband
>hits bitch wife
"just dont fucking disobey me and i wont hit you stupid hoe, its your damn fault bitch"

you have this mentallity probably because your father was abusive and your mother a crackhead, better kill yourself

Meds

yes fighting the good fight has consequences.
otoh
>using twitter

Cunt is derogatory and offensive to women. You should be banned for using a trigger word.