The right can't meme

I say this because their idea of "humor" is posting blatant propaganda without any sort of joke behind it. Case in point: the hundreds of "YLYL" threads that are nothing more than Any Forums and MAGA circle-jerks. Simply saying "I hate niggers and Jews." isn't funny. It's not funny because there's no joke. Do you get that?

Attached: maga-npc-tranny.jpg (680x534, 42.06K)

>posting blatant propaganda without any sort of joke behind it.
Oh the fucking irony.
Sage. Ignore all Any Forumstard bait.

Attached: ufo.jpg (300x168, 8.22K)

You are a Any Forumstard.

The left can't accept that reality exists outside of their skulls.

The sheer irony of this statement...

The left is incapable of any argument more complex than 'NO U!!!!!'

>Attribution bias is the tendency to explain a person's behavior by referring to their character rather than any situational factor.
It's called attribution bias and you're doing it right now.

Oh yeah, (You) too.

Do you honestly think that verbosity stops your argument being a simple 'no u'?

>The right can't meme.
never could and never will

election tourist detected.

Attached: 1613080076093.jpg (1029x1050, 243.47K)

Left can't meme, but they sure do earn a lot of heroin shekels from spamming.

>literally no proof he lied

kys libtard

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1598546639966.jpg (830x768, 157.05K)

This "Trump" you keep mentioning, is he in the room with us right now?

Go on tell us more

Attached: 1659964768699942.png (860x860, 154.1K)

>Has no reading comprehension.

Attached: you.png (720x303, 95.92K)

>stealing and regurgitating left memes
The right can't meme.
Or win elections.
Or breed.

No, but Fox News won't shut up about the guy and are oddly confident in him running in 2024 despite being an unpopular criminal and conman.

I am sure you just described shitlibs very accurately. Personally I take great pleasure when divide and conquer shit like you just posted results in right vs left shitfest. Hopefully it will go HOT one of these days so we can mop up the winner and shitcan all of you. ALL of you are fucking cancer.

Only those who shill the 3RD OPTION will survive. One day your shit for brains will understand this.

Attached: 1644210604816.jpg (848x1024, 145.66K)

>rightoids
>reading
lol
lmao even

the ever-present lack of self awareness

Attached: 1621376794066.jpg (720x719, 58.42K)

>no argument
The rightwing stance in a nutshell.

Right wingers love two things, fucking kids and shooting kids

My kind of people.