Am I an asshole for fucking married behind their husbands' backs?

Attached: oLxCpNc.jpg (3024x4032, 1.96M)

married women*

obviously

I did that. And I also wondered if I was an asshole. But then I was like oh whatever if feels good. Morals are arbitrary.

you're only an asshole if you don't tell the husband after you fuck his wife

Litteraly one of my favorite things to do. My wife and I have an open relationship. She can get laid anytime obviously where men most of the time have to put in work. She helps me. She'll befriend a new attached woman, and the majority of the time, I'll end up hanging her

Banging lol

Only if you know their husbands if not it’s on them.

I did it too for years. Fucked around two hundred married women I think. I have no regrets. If they weren’t fucking me they’d be fucking someone else.

It depends but mostly yeah, you and the wife are both peices of shit

Yeah, kys

No. I'm currently seeing a one that likes when I fuck her married or partnered friends. She also wants me to put a child in her so her husband raises it. I'm probably going to get faded from 100m with a long gun. Oh well.

Attached: IMG_4359.jpg (828x948, 88.75K)

yes yes you are. atone by telling the husband that their wifes a whore.

inb4 its the husbands fault. Have you ever considered the wife is lying to you and her husband is actually a good guy? Its the women cheating that's the piece of shit. Oh, and you.

Nope. They wanted it, they got it. I also find they're way more entertaining than single women anyway

Agreed

Is that Robin ?

+RIGHT BUTT WRIGGLER+

Lots of LARPers today

lets see some married cheaters

Yes.

You're also a faggot too, because I presume most of these women aren't virgins, which means you're fucking women who are basically used condoms.

>t. seething whore

No it’s kidflash.

I used to fuck a married woman, it's not something to be proud of but the fact is if someone is willing to cheat on there partner with you, they will be just as willing with someone else, so as long it's not a friend or relatives wife you may as well get stuck in.

I agree with this sentiment. As long as I don't know the fucker, out of sight, out of mind. It's pretty fucked up but how the fuck wouldn't you know what your bitch is up to?

You're an asshole if you make an uninvited effort to go after a married woman, especially if you're friends with the husband.

But if they are the one to initiate it, then any guilt resides completely with the other person. You didn't stand at an altar and promise to be faithful. They're breaking a vow, but you are not.

In other words, if you go after a married woman, you're being disrespectful of her vows, and that makes you an asshole. But if a married woman goes after you, then she's the one who doesn't care about her vows, so it's fine to go along.

it would feel wrong but that's just me