You will become her for 7 days and afterwards you will be back in your own body and remember everything

You will become her for 7 days and afterwards you will be back in your own body and remember everything.
>18 years old
>wealthy family
>likes going to the city
>popular at school
What are you doing?

Attached: 20220831_162151.jpg (667x1113, 527.39K)

killing myself immediately because i just became a girl

>Withdraw a large amount of cash and bury it in a discreet place near my home
>return to own body
>retrieve cash
>???
>PROFIT

You still have six days to do stuff user

Whore myself out for the most fucked up degrading shit ever, I'm talking about insane gangbangs that nobody in the right mind would agree to. Make a website and sell videos of this disgusting shit. Funnel all the family money to my male bank account. I still know the password to the website so I have control of the video sales.
Milk as much money as possible out of being a sexy slutty girl

>Masturbate just to see what a female orgasm is like, probably be disappointed
>Try to find some horny early-teenage boys to give blowjobs. 10-year-olds can (dry) come, too
>What said, but also memorize bank and credit card information of family
>On the last day, buy a gun, travel to my hometown, kill a few people I want dead, and be back in my own body before anyone finds out
>Watch the news to see when she gets thrown in prison for the crimes, have a good laugh

what if i get killed in the meantime?

This. To the tune of 250k.

She dies and you are put back in your own body but you can only remember what happened up until the 24 hours before she is killed.

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-185628_Parallel Space 64Bit Support.jpg (666x1180, 530.91K)

I whore myself for 5 days, and I make a good amount of money.
Then, I browse the internet pretending to be my conservative muslim brother, in order to find a suitable person to be with me my last 24 hours.
Then, I send this person a letter detailed instructions and all the money I got from whoring myself.
Finally, I wear a skimpy outfit and I go to the place where the letter says, pretending to be innocent.

Anal

>empty bank accounts
>fingerbang myself
>????
>profit

Just post your tits or gtfo

> 1) Installation of backdoors on electronical devices / social engineering (sending messages to wealthy family members with links that contain malware). This to make sure I can still get access to all the devices. Buying a notbook and smartphone where I login to all accounts. Masturbate before calling it a day to get the hang of it.

> 2) Research. Finding all wealthy eldery men within reach that could be interested in a date with an 18yo sugar babe that's down with age play. Contat them and see how much I could get for a night. Go for it and secretly and openly record everything. I'll use that later for blackmailing them.

> 3) Cry all day because I'm emotional.

> 4) Go to the public pool, gym and other places where I get opportunities to record other naked women.

> 5) Have an unprotected MMF with Jamal and Tyron. Record it. #nohomo

> 6) Be a good girl and study. Later have sex with dad and let him creampie me. If dad came inside me he'll later pay for the abortion of Jamals baby. If dad's not around try the family dog.

> 7) Decide sex is dumb. Do the nails and hang out with the girls. Do what popular girls do.

Not sure if an autist in a 18yo girls body could inconspicuously engage with her environment. They'd probably notice I'm an impostor and lock me up in psych ward by day two.

You and your new friends would prefer going to country music concerts, beach trips and gossiping at school

Attached: 20220602_201246.jpg (820x1094, 631.06K)

Wait so the actual girl in the pic is posting. You know the rules, this is Any Forums.

Easy, sign up on some zoo forum and find someome with a large dog to breed me or a stallion to suck dry, shouldn't be too hard if you can provide your pics with timestamp and all.. also have it recorded and put it on the web later on for some shitstorm fun

Seek out insanely hot lesbians on dating apps.

I'd become a findomme on reddit, draining some losers and making them pay me through several payment methods, fill up a bitcoin address and I'll put the recovery password on a pastebin that's private, pretty easy to remember that link. Ez profit.

Also I'd probably want to get fucked by a nice BBC to see how that feels like.

Forgot to say that I then hope that the person will follow the instructions ;)

Intentionally stir up shit with gossip at school, with my influence I would be able to maximize chaos

>Leave substantial evidence I occupied her body
>Note down who I am, how to get in contact with me
>After 7 days her mind will be fucked over what happened
>She finds the documentation
>She'll be dying to talk with me
>We'll have a special bond over the supernatural experience and fall in love
>We take good care of each other and have two kids
>Win