Gimme your creepiest movie suggestions. Preferably stuff available on Netflix, Hulu, or prime

Gimme your creepiest movie suggestions. Preferably stuff available on Netflix, Hulu, or prime.
Im gunna be home alone tonight smoking a lot of weed and I wanna get creeped the fuck out!

Attached: 1661557696105214.gif (300x300, 1.98M)

Hahahah retard.
All the "good underground" horrorfilms are not on NF. Dumbass.

I said preferably. I'm willing to rent one if it looks good enough.

Attached: 1655528621705.gif (640x1135, 1.73M)

So what passes for "good underground" to you?

Attached: 1660843300333467.jpg (860x608, 66.79K)

Willy Wonka is literally a movie about torturing children

Attached: 91U0TwNG23L._SL1500_.jpg (1037x1500, 265.65K)

Youre not wrong. The time burton remake of willy wonka is a movie about torturing the audience.

Badum, tisss!!!

Parasite (2019)

Fire in the Sky
Take a couple eighths of mushrooms before you watch it if you want to go to Hell before you die.

Attached: 1497852302643.gif (250x188, 978.59K)

Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum
Skip like an hour of character introduction, all the way up to the point where they actually arrive to asylum.
You will be scared of your own room after its done. You will know why when you finish it.

if you are looking for creepy movies available on streaming, Tubi is free and has The Invitation, Audition, The Chaser, and I Saw the Devil. All four are pretty creepy

There are a few low budget indie horror flicks that are sometimes on streaming platforms, I don't know if any are available now. you could read the reviews and decide if any are worth renting. Home Movie is pretty good the first watch, and The Tunnel (the 2011 one)

Blood Quantum is very good, although it's kind of a 'George Romero gore and social commentary' kind of horror movie rather than straight up creepy. Hush and Creep are usually available on one of the streaming services. The Killing of a Sacred Deer is slow burn creepy AF. and if you're getting stoned and want to get creeped out, you can't go wrong with Event Horizon

Attached: botfly.webm (900x506, 1.85M)

Attached: 1458314498735.webm (720x404, 1.86M)

more like Michael Jackson goes to HersheyPark

The Korean film? It is a pretty good one. The idea of people living in your home without your knowledge is pretty spooky.

Attached: af0.png (502x237, 189.36K)

I can understand if you are a stupid Republican dipshit how it might offend you because those kids totally remind me of them/you

I was just thinking about that movie yesterday. The bit in the spaceship is pretty creepy.

Spider-Wang, Spider Wang
Sticks you with his tiny fang

No.

Attached: bingbing muddafukin waahoo.png (694x395, 360.59K)

So you're okay with a child being shrunk just because they're a republican?

it's pretty fucked up
especially the part with the machine on the ship
yeah fuck that

Thanks anons. Youve given some good suggestions.

I witnessed this happen in real life when I squished a huge spider. Pretty horrifying.

Nice dubs

Your fortune: Average Luck

Elvis (2022) is a pure torture.

Yeah if you’re not into that shit, it doesn’t really seem like a Any Forums movie

Nothing actually bad happens to the kids dumbass, it was a test. Know how I can tell you’re a Republican that hasn’t even seen it?

You need to see saw my wives Ashley and shantai thought that movie was so scary. But it turns out they are both me in hell. So I'm scared.

>Nothing actually bad happens to the kids dumbass
We can't know that, we don't see them again after they disappear.

What the fuck did you do that for? Spiders are beneficial insects.

+RIGHT TESTICLE+

Yes we do dumb shit. There’s a whole fucking scene at the end about it. Shut the fuck up.

>spiders are beneficial insects.
>spiders are insects
surely you jest!

>There’s a whole fucking scene at the end about it
Not in the original