Do you think he regrets it?

Or was it worth it?

Attached: Larry Nassar.png (778x787, 671.03K)

He must have the greatest faps.

Worth it as long as he's not Tyrone's bitch. All that teenage cooch. Lucky motherfucker.

Everything from hearing them testify to the act itself. You know this pervert will keep himself occupied for the next 100 years.

I bet he would do it again

worth, for all that young pussy

I bet he wished he didn't have those compulsions even before he was caught. I'm not a pedo but I fap to trannies and I get that post-nut remorse, which I would imagine a pedo probably suffers ten times harder. Unless he's just a true sociopath, which might change everything.

>All that teenage cooch
yeah but he just stuck his fingers inside them. he didn't fuck them. he wanked off to their pictures but come on... that's nowhere near the pleasure of actually fucking.

Feeling remorse is illogical, since that would require doing something “wrong”, and there is no real right or wrong.

Do you fuck kids m8?

he would fit right in with the republican party

Attached: republican pedos.jpg (526x783, 143.86K)

His story is so interesting. He basically had a script repeated with a bunch of fake procedural information that he did lectures on and showed it to the detectives. That's what I call devotion.

ANOTHER thing the FBI is presently in deep shit over. They totally knew what this guy was doing for YEARS (all kinds of official complaints) and not only didn't follow up, but actively shielded him.

You've never had sex have you

Accused does not mean anything. Anyone can make an accusation. Only a conviction means something.

haha now do the left
image size limit is 4000 pizels on Any Forums so they gonna have to be pretty small!

This is what q user tried to warm us about

He'll die in prison. No amount of groping was worth it.

Nah he'll serve 10 years max and get parole afterwards for the usual reasons

That's doubtful. He's expendable and serves as an example to other pedos who try to play games

He finger banged McKayla Maroney.

He regrets nothing.

Not him but no. After awhile you stop feeling. You might recognize how you affect people but you don't care unless they care which is a bit of a bump.