Cuck King - Part 11

It continues! Best saga ever.

Archive user please post the archive links

Attached: 888.png (1824x2190, 1.78M)

Attached: 999.png (1858x1165, 531.35K)

Attached: 777.png (1724x1125, 1.1M)

Attached: 1368414406971.jpg (259x194, 10.95K)

Attached: 555.png (1841x917, 470.17K)

Attached: 444.png (1885x552, 483.19K)

Sarah got that booty tbh

Cuck user please tell us what you are planning to do.

Attached: 333.png (1793x438, 60.96K)

Thtat's all the updates for now, let me know if I missed anything

She takes two pills on the next day? That's not how it fucking works, is his gf just as dumb as he is? Jesus christ, she is fucking up her body

Post physique OP

and does your girl work at starcucks or something, i dont know how a 30 year old can only be making $40k. i mean why did you even marry her or did you get blinded by the tiniest crumb of pussy thrown to you and you fund her lifestyle

OP how much can you bench press do you even lift? is the bull gym maxxed?

jews cant be athletic thats why they are always announcers instead of being on the field competing

Not sure if the original OP is still reading these but dude, it sounds like it's over. Cut your losses and move on. If she doesn't respect you enough to stop texting him if you ask....she don't really love you.

That’s how it works look it up. She’s been on the pill our whole relationship and never once got pregnant. If it wasn’t effective, how do you explain that?

Nice larp fag. Not the kike tho

I don’t really work out much. I run a bit to stay in shape but I don’t lift. The other guy isn’t some yoked out guy either, he’s in pretty good shape though, I think he mentioned that he does a lot of swimming.

Is there something where you actually know you got the upperhand above him?

Are you retarded? That’s what you’re supposed to do on birth control, or any medicine for the most part. If you forget to take it at night take it in the morning and then at night the next day.

Because of your weak fucking seed you pathetic worm, that’s how I explain it.

Goybull’s virile sperm is dying to make it’s way to implant one of her eggs, and when you get old with each other you can look back and laugh, and be happy that you raised a child sired by another man.

What the fuck do you think, my guy? Where do you think this is heading??? You think she’s gonna get bored and forget about it? Lol, man I am fucking CONVINCED you actually WANT this to happen.