Alcoholism and Alcohol Withdrawals

It's been about 36 hours since my last drink. I never drank a ton before last summer, but then I just started to drink cause it took away the anxiety. I drank pretty much every day for the last 14 months. The past 36 hours have been the worst time period in my life. I mean, it's really bad. No shaking or seizures or anything so I think I'm ok, but imagine the worst flu you've ever had and then double it. How long before I feel normal Any Forumsros?

Attached: ugh.jpg (600x600, 41.52K)

few more days probably. you've made it through the worst part though. 12-24 hours in is when most people truly addicted have shaking and seizures.

Not an alcoholic but I just finished withdrawing from gabapentin. It was absolute hell but i’m on my 5th day and feeling better. Hang in there. The worst is over

What was it like?

If you made it to 36 hours you're in the clear. One or two good nights of sleep and you'll feel great.

I kept getting horrible paranoia and panic attacks, i’ve never felt anything like it before other than one time I took amphetamines. I was pacing around and couldn’t sit still too.

The problem is I couldn't sleep for more than twenty minutes at a time last night. Slept terribly. Had a nap this morning but again, it was like 20 minutes of sleep with the weirdest dreams and fever-thinking ever. Hopefully I can sleep tonight.

Ugh. Stay off the stuff now ok? It's not worth it.

Yea I will. Fuck that stuff. Scared the hell out of me. Doctors say it isn’t addictive so I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

Maybe not addictive but it can still screw with your brain

Yea insomnia is a big one. Eventually ur gonna fall asleep and have a very long sweaty sleep where ur body will get all the sober sleep its craving but u'll wake up feeling insanely good.

Thanks. I am looking forward to that. What's gotta be the second worst (after sleep) is the gastrointestinal stuff. My guts are just screaming, and I've been spraying diarrhea for the last 12 shits. Brutal.

36 hours? You're coming up on the clearing at this point. I started drinking at 17 and binge drinking at 24. I've had alcohol poisoning more times than I can count and went through withdrawals 9 times, I have a jar with all my hospital bracelets. Trust me if you aren't getting DT symptoms like hallucinations, you'll be fine after a long nap. My longest bout of withdrawing was 7 days, puking blood by day 4. Stop drinking. The stronger your alcohol tolerance gets the worse you withdraw.

Are you sober now? I'm taking at least the next 6 months off booze altogether. Not even close to worth it.

Might wanna get some hemmroid cream because I assume your asshole is all kinds of beat up right now.

Going through opiate withdrawal from about 12 years of not being sober more than a day or two. Pretty sure I'm just going to shut everything off here soon, my life if worse now than the depression I started using for and the people who gave a shit all happened to die within the last 2 years. I'm only second day in and I can't bare much longer.

It will get better bro, if you need to go to a doctor.

Ya it's sore. I took a semi-solid shit about 20 minutes ago and it was glorious not having burning diarrhea all over my butthole

Kratom withdrawal is some fucked up shit. Anybody know that feel?

Attached: Whats-The-Best-Way-To-Take-Kratom.jpg (1600x1200, 427.67K)

I’ve been drinking about 12 shots at the most a day since March. Will I finally experience withdrawal? Although I think I have the ozzy Osborne alcohol liver.

It’s not that bad pussy. Vicodin helps honestly if it’s that bad. But you need to do the impossible and just take one a day for a week

Don’t be afraid to admit defeat and go to rehab

I kicked the kratom years ago. No longer an issue. I started taking it to help me quit drinking, which it was effective for, but then nobody warned me it was addictive too.