Magic mushroms

I'm about to start my first magic mushroom grow. any tip?

Attached: 20220831_161447.jpg (2992x2992, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/.
shroomery.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ejaculate into the soil to give it a nutrient boost

Lmao ill doit

Need any fertilizer? Im shitting the biggest spiciest log I think I've ever shit right now it's perfect compost

i was doing exactly the same thing

sterilization is your best friend

>any tip?
Yeah, don't talk about it to anyone.
If you want tips about about the actual cultivation, you'll first need to properly explain what you're planning to do exactly.

That needle is for the trash. You'll also likely get a lot of contaminations, because the tip of your syringe is right above what looks like a dirty carpet. So yeah, you better know how to use petri dishes to isolate a clean sample.

It's probably a good idea to add that ALCOHOL DOES NOT STERILIZE.

eat seagull meat fried with mayonnaise
do the worm-dit-tip-top
windmill like a jackhammer into the sun :)
bagel bage; rumcake
splort-into-the-pudding-chamber-kevin!

What kind of tips are you looking for?

BTW, if you are serious, there are much better places to find answers for any of your questions, like shroomery.org/.

I was reading about sterilization, I want to know if the spores are kept alive without refrigeration, I bought them online and they took a week to arrive

how the fuck do druggies use the needles
im about to donate blood tomorrow and im terrified of the shot and these guys do it on the regular

They'll be good for months, if not years.
Spores in water have a shorter shelf-life than dry spores on a print.

They should be fine. I ordered my spores this summer and while they were transported and stored in the delivery place without cooling, they germinated without any issues.

Thank u very much!

cool! what strain of mushroom were you growing?

Cubensis B+

Im using it for store mushroms spores, i dont use that kind of drugs lol

You mean that you are not supposed to inject the spores into your veins? Oh...

Thaks!

Sterilize everything and avoid contamination! Even the slightest hint will infect everything. Mason jars are the easiest way.l from experience.

This one is just to inject the spores in the substrate iirc.. anyway the needle you'll get in your arm tomorrow is nothing, it is a little bigger than one you get for say, a flu shot, but still a needle. They are super sharp and smooth, you will feel a little pinch when it's inserted but that's it really. Seriously, pinch yourself in the arm right now, that's all you will feel. Once it's in you don't feel a thing. It may be a little sore the next day, like a bruise, but just keep moving and ignore it. It's miles better than stubbing your toe or an abrasion kind of wound and I'm sure you had those before. You can also close your eyes when they insert the needle and when they tell you it's done you're like 'for real, was that it'..

I make no implications about the safety or validity of the info here. shroomery.org/

Also, some jars might take much longer time to germinate than others. I inoculated 6 jar, and while 4 of them germinated soon, the mycelium in remaining 2 jars started to grow like after 4 weeks, when the rest of jars were already (almost) fully colonised. So, even if some jars seemingly fail, do not throw them away unless they appear to be contaminated, sometimes it pays to wait.

thank you user
i've had a fear of needles since that saw scene where they dump a girl in a pit full of them
Im slowly getting over it by doing these things like the covid vaccine and donating blood from time to time

I was reading about growing micelum in mid coocked integral rice and vermiculite for a better harvest