Greatest video games of all time?

Greatest video games of all time?

Hitman 2 silent assassin, pic unrelated

Attached: A1zlpGHTNfL._SY679_.jpg (509x679, 68.19K)

If Nintendo didn't make it, it probably isn't even a contender.

Incoming

Mortal Kombat 2

mystical ninja (n64)

Still going strong.

Attached: cs.jpg (220x264, 22.56K)

its literally a game about stopping trannies from kidnapping children so they cant force the children to become performers hollywood style whilst also simultaneously destroying japanese culture, very based game

Turok N64 I loved that shit the controller was the best

Attached: 1042606-caldana_monrius.jpg (320x320, 21.43K)

If we're talking N64...

Attached: perfect dark.jpg (624x340, 106.41K)

Chrono Trigger, Battletoads, Silent Hill 2.

I used to say
>Come have a go mom come have a go
She would laugh and shake her head lovingly
>That's too many buttons for me anonson, Im not smart enough to do that!
And I'd feel happy and smart like a big boy. Thanks mom.

Attached: download (42).jpg (225x225, 9.09K)

Blood money is still the best

N64 is proof graphics dont matter and graphicsfags have no idea what fun videogames actually are and its no wonder the entire gaming industry has turned to shit

It was a great halfway controller for older people who still wanted the d-pad and zoomers who used the analog. The l/z buttons were badass and the distance of the start button was the same between the analog and d-pad

It's not really the graphics, it's that videogames are turning into interactive movies with less focus on gameplay. A good story is awesome but developers aren't authors.

My grandparents used to watch me playing mount & blade warband in the living room, my grandad when he was dying of cancer used to love to sit with me late into the night and customize the troops and work on the battle formations and leveling them up. I moved downstairs to spend time with him. We had good fun and epic trolls online. I really miss him Any Forumsro. He didn't like the newer games, he just liked mount and blade god rest his soul.

40 year-old boomer here. Been playing video since 1986. In my opinion, it probably is Super Mario 64, or Super Mario Bros. The original Doom is up there too.

Attached: super mario 64 n64.jpg (1000x696, 823.56K)

Liar

Attached: Romebox.jpg (246x352, 21.04K)

Quake > Duke Nukem > Doom

Good taste, user. I'm Turok is super underrated. When it came out, FPS on home consoles weren't really a thing. Most FPS were just Doom clones, but Turok was unique with the large less techy levels, and more natural environments, and the enemies and animation were top notch. The mantra back then was the more crazy weapons the better, and it had no peers with that. I feel like it and Goldeneye were the most innovative FPS for a long time, and certainly since Doom.

>pic related
>my favorite N64 games

Attached: Top 9 N64 games.jpg (920x920, 404.47K)

Turok controls were better/made more sense, but I think Perfect Dark/Goldeneye were better.

But that's the thing, they don't care about the gameplay or the storytelling anymore as long as the game looks visually polished.
based

>Liar

...ok

Never really liked Quake. The pixelated graphics at the time seemed outdated compared to what the N64 was putting out with dithering and nice but blurry texture maps. I preferred Shadow Warrior over Duke by a lot :/

Fucking your mother up the ass on a bed of roses and sour skittles.
>youre a faggot

I thought the graphics engine for Quake was a decade ahead of it's time. Lets not forget it's the same engine that brought us Half-Life and all that came with those games.

>pic related

Attached: SmartSelect_20220831-145350_Firefox.jpg (1235x795, 232.32K)

Saints Row 3
Deus Ex (original)

So you're saying everyone should ignore your incorrect opinions

I know Superman64 was the best.

user.. you must be 18 to post here

I liked both of them. Never had trouble going back and forth with them. They both worked for each game.

Super Mario 3

I have refined eccentric taste, and can back it up.

Used to play picrel on my game boy micro all the time. That and Pkmn Mystery dungeon and pkmn emerald.

Attached: dragon-ball-z-legacy-of-goku-2-201433123941_1.jpg (1200x1199, 263.13K)